“GREAT PLACE TO STAY EVERYTIME!”
Review of Bay Inn Tawas

Bay Inn Tawas
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Tawas City
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This is our third stay at this hotel. First time since it's been Bay Inn. I used to be a Day's Inn. Staff is nice. Rooms are clean. Pool needed the sand cleaned off the bottom. The Bay Inn is now pet friendly with no extra charge.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hossofPA
There are newer reviews for Bay Inn Tawas

Reviewed June 20, 2011

The staff at this hotel was very rude. I have stayed in many hotels and had never been treated as poorly as we were here. The woman at the front desk was completely awful. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Sherry7833
managerbit, General Manager at Bay Inn Tawas, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

Bay Inn Tawas prides it self for offering the best customer service in the area. This guest mentioned no complaints while thier stay inTawas. If a customer ever has a complaint, the Bay Inn will follow up and try to correct the issue as quickly as possible.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

I originally picked this hotel because it had been a Days Inn and I was comfortable with them. I had 4 little dogs with me and the hotel staff was very accommodating to me and my "children." Although I was on the second floor, I was in a room right at the top of the stairs from the side entrance. That made my stay easier with the dogs. I slept well, my room was very clean, the housekeeper loved my dogs, and the gentleman on the desk even helped me get my laptop connected to the internet.. I did not eat the breakfast but it looked very appetizing the one day I was down early enough. I only had one morning, when the hotel was busy, that I had a cool shower. I wasn't able to use the pool or hot tub but they both looked very clean and well maintained. The only thing I would rate not so good is the amount of debris on the property around the parking lot, back and side of the hotel but there was still quite a bit of snow on the ground when I arrived that probably hindered cleanup. Overall, a great stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2011
#4 of 4 in East Tawas
Aspen Motor Inn
Aspen Motor Inn
#6 of 10 in Oscoda

Been to Bay Inn Tawas? Share your experiences!