“Great Outdoor Brewery”

Hop Lot Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Really like this place - people of all ages having a good time. Plenty of room to spread out. Cute shirts, good beer and our brisket sandwich was very tender. Only issue they have is lack of parking. Lot fills up quick and I understand certain areas on road are okay and others not - so best bet is to arrive ahead of the crowd.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Lovely out for gathering space to try craft beers and ciders. Limited menu. Try the brisket sandwich!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I really thought this place was cool. Our group went to Hop Lot on a Thursday around noon. We got there before the crowds which was a bonus. We tried the southwest chicken salad and the chicken, walnut, cherry salad with honey mustard dressing. Both were delicious! The chicken was moist and seasoned well. The portion was huge too! My 3 year old son had the grilled cheese kids meal which was a good deal. I had the Uncle Green Guy session IPA which I thought was delicious. The beer selection in general was fantastic. I am sure the place is even better in the evening with live music and the fire in the background. We will definitely come back the next time we are in the area!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We went here as a family of 16 after hearing good things and were not disappointed. There is a great open area in the back that was perfect for the kids who played bags, ran around in the dirt, and had a great time. The menu was simple but the food was delicious. Really nice atmosphere outside (would have love to come on a night they had a live band!). The beer was great but would have loved a bigger selection. Overall I would highly recommend

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great laid back atmosphere, a Brew Pub mixed with An Up North Beer Garden!!

Good BBQ, Burgers, Beer, Cider, Smores, and bags!