“Oh my the pastries!!”

9 Bean Rows Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A farm-to-table restaurant in beautiful downtown Suttons Bay, MI. Locally-sourced food (much of it from our own farm) and a full bar.
Commerce Township, Michigan
“Oh my the pastries!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I don't know which to talk about first. Their granola is really tasty - I have the one with lots of toasted coconut. Then there's their almond croissants, then the chocolate chip cookies...the list goes on. Oh, I almost forgot the baguette for dipping in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. So delicious. The baker here has to have been trained in France.

Visited August 2014

Cleveland, OH
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stopped in and each got a something different. I had the ghiradelli chocolate croissant, my sister had the cream cheese croissant, my dad had the almond croissant, and my mom had the granola bar. They were all delicious! My only complaint is that there was only chocolate in mine in a small area directly in the center, so eating the rest was a little disappointing, but still tasty. Our favorite was the cream cheese, so moist and had a great flavor. We were a little confused as to why every time we drove by the name was different. Sometimes it was 9 Bean Rows, and other times it was something about a Covered Wagon. Either way ,their product is great and I'd recommend stopping in!

Visited July 2014
michigan
“Still getting their act together”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife had really wanted to eat here so finally we were able to have lunch here. I had the lunch special tuna salad with beans and my wife opted for the veggie sandwich on grilled sourdough. My son had the BBQ sandwich. The veggie and the salad just didn't hit the spot. We strongly support the farm to table philosophy but this place is still evolving. The sandwich lacked an ingredient to pull it all together and my salad with the beans was a bit weird. We would recommend but just be wary. Staff was great and the location is good with really nice artwork inside. Sit out back on in the front (sunny).

Visited August 2014
Harbor Springs, Michigan
“A must try in Suttons Bay”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The best croissants in Michigan and perhaps the Midwest. They are very passionate about creating delicious food. I will be back for lunch and dinner.

• Visited August 2014
Indiana
“A Must Stop”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Whenever we drive through Suttons Bay 9 Beans is a must stop. Attention to detail and passion for their food make it a great place to eat. The lamb burger is a great choice with a glass of red wine. The Croque Monsieur is fantastic with Pommes Frites. Can't wait for the next our next visit!