“Yummy!”

9 Bean Rows Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
9 Bean Rows Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A farm-to-table restaurant in beautiful downtown Suttons Bay, MI. Locally-sourced food (much of it from our own farm) and a full bar.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stopped for Sunday brunch, and heard the hostess warn another customer to buy pastries "to go" early - they always sell out on Sunday. Good advice!
Our table shared an order of French Toast because it looked so good - and it was scrumptious. Service was pleasant, and food was great. Small venue, so expect to wait a bit. Reservations for parties of 6 & up.

2  Thank 4Books

Reviewed October 15, 2013

After reading the reviews on 9 bean but being too tired to go out for dinner, we ordered carryout and were impressed. We split a mixed green salad with apples that had the best vinagrette I've tasted in a long while, then dove into a croque monsieur sandwich that was out of this world good! We decided to also split a butternut squash risotto, which sounded heavenly but was a little heavy on garlic, which was a surprise considering the delicate flavor of squash. After a few bites of the risotto hubby declared it good, but I passed it by after a single bite. It sounds like we should have ordered the fries instead! overall, though, a very nice meal, nicely packaged for carryout. We would definitely eat there again!

1  Thank EatsRoyalOak
Reviewed October 14, 2013

9 Bean Rows came highly recommended and after dining there, I can see why. It was a bit chilly when we went for dinner so we dined inside. The interior is charming, the atmosphere quaint and welcoming, the server informative and attentive, and the food was out of this world! I had braised short ribs and my friend had a pasta dish with duck. Our appetiser was wonderful and the deserts were to die for. I would highly recommend a visit to 9 Bean Rows when you visit the Village of Suttons Bay again.

1  Thank Linda J
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here a while back. We sat outside on the back patio and were very comfortable. Our server was informative and friendly. The food was good although, as a vegetarian, I would have like to have had more choices. We went back just for a drink and appetizer another night and sat at the bar. Again, friendly bartender. Comfortable setting. Upscale-ish but not stuffy at all.

2  Thank lovetogoMichigan
Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was not busy, coffe cold & old, asked for a munu 3 times. The menu had way to many tings on it to be credible for freshness. Cute place w/potential. Pick martha's instead.

1  Thank gramlin47