“Gelato heaven”

Little Bee's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Suttons Bay
Description: Gelato, Sorbet and Italian Ice are made with all natural, local fruit (when available). These small batch creations are made in house daily and feature fresh fruit flavors as well as dairy free options. Also serving Higher Grounds Coffee (Hot, iced, Decaf, try adding Gelato) Natural Sodas & Floats.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Just stopped there last night again for their sea salt caramel gelato but then added their raspberry sorbet. Oh my. We skipped dinner to have this treat. So very delicious. I'm thinking about it as I write this. Have to go back soon. It's a little hard to get to but well worth the trouble of finding a parking spot and finding the walkway back behind another building. They have little tables out now along side their building. Such a nice spot to enjoy your frozen treat. So many flavors to chose from too.

1  Thank Edie R
There are newer reviews for Little Bee's Italian Ice

Reviewed August 11, 2014

It's good. Pricey but right in town and hits the spot if you like these type of products. Small sitting area outside.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The gelato and Italian ices are without a doubt the best I have ever had! The flavors are amazing, as are the owners. The friendliest people I have ever met. They seemed genuinely happy we were there.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Friendly service and knowledgeable in their product. I had the Italian Ice & my husband had the Gelato. Both were fabulous.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We recently visited Little Bee's while celebrating my sons birthday up north. Our entire family, along with another family we were traveling with enjoyed the gelato. The even featured a "Higher Grounds" coffee gelato, which is a great coffee roaster out of Traverse City. My son was delighted when they served him his gelato with a birthday candle, and the entire store sang to him. The gelato server also featured some of his art for sale, including some unique hand made bottles. All of us really enjoyed the hospitality and of course, the gelato.