“Best Gelato Ever!”

Little Bee's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Suttons Bay
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gelato, Sorbet and Italian Ice are made with all natural, local fruit (when available). These small batch creations are made in house daily and feature fresh fruit flavors as well as dairy free options. Also serving Higher Grounds Coffee (Hot, iced, Decaf, try adding Gelato) Natural Sodas & Floats.
“Best Gelato Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The gelato and Italian ices are without a doubt the best I have ever had! The flavors are amazing, as are the owners. The friendliest people I have ever met. They seemed genuinely happy we were there.

Monticello, IN
“Great stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Friendly service and knowledgeable in their product. I had the Italian Ice & my husband had the Gelato. Both were fabulous.

Visited July 2014
“Great gelato and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We recently visited Little Bee's while celebrating my sons birthday up north. Our entire family, along with another family we were traveling with enjoyed the gelato. The even featured a "Higher Grounds" coffee gelato, which is a great coffee roaster out of Traverse City. My son was delighted when they served him his gelato with a birthday candle, and the entire store sang to him. The gelato server also featured some of his art for sale, including some unique hand made bottles. All of us really enjoyed the hospitality and of course, the gelato.

Visited August 2014
Medina, OH
“Try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

My wife had it and loved it so much brought me back the next day when in Sutton's Bay. I think I tried pistachio and sea salt carmel, Very good! They are very helpful, so ask what goes good together. Have non-dairy options if have kids that can't have dairy.

Visited June 2014
chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went there last night for a small scoop....OH MY GOSH! .......I had to immediately go back to get another scoop. It was the best Gelato ever! ..its right up there with the best! Using the perfect amount of sugar and quality ingredients. Thanks

• Visited July 2014