The Studio is a nice little place, but it could be a real gem if a few things were taken care of:
1) A small dining table. Eating at the coffee table by the couch for every meal gets old fast. There are chairs on the porch, but no table there either. The picnic table is ancient, dirty.
2) A toaster for the kitchen, maybe a saucepan or two, and a slightly larger fridge. Ask about every piece of kitchen gear you might need, and be prepared to bring your own unless you're going to eat out.
3) A thorough cleaning to remove the dirt on the windowsills and all the cobwebs everywhere.
4) Better lighting. The overheads were non-functional, and the lamps provided were still dim.
5) A chest of drawers. There is nowhere to put your clothes except for a few hooks. Live out of your suitcase.
Cooking was a challenge here. Thank heaven for the Weber grill; we used it every evening
we were there. I would guess that most people who come here only stay for a couple nights and don't cook, and for that purpose it would be OK.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|