“Cool little place in the middle of an orchard!!”
Review of Tandem Cider

Tandem Cider
Ranked #2 of 24 things to do in Suttons Bay
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Cool little place in the middle of an orchard, informative and fun! Love most of the ciders, but fav is clear conscience!! Can't wait til next year! Thankfully, can purchase some varieties in my area!

All reviews
"nice selection"
"nice change"
"apple trees"

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This place has great cider,had a blast here.the weather was nice so we were able to sit outside and enjoy the afternoon.
The staff was really fun,knew their products well.
I will be back!!!,

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We love Tandem! We are only in the Leelanau area twice a year and we make sure that we visit Tandem each time. Be warned, the Smackintosh is great, but it goes fast, so it may not be available. The tasting is free, so you really get a chance to figure out which one you like the best. They also encourage mixing ciders when you come for a tasting. I'm glad that they are doing so well. When we went last week, it was standing room only. Might be time to expand? I do have to admit, though, I like it when we are the only visitors so we can monopolize our stools and chat with the staff without interruption.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

So we started out with the thre hard cider blends on tap, all wonderfully distinctive, and moved on to the dollar-per-taste varieties. You can buy growlers of these or a blend of you own design. There's a non-hard cider too. Servers were friendly and knowledgeable Oh, and the pickled eggs. I liked them but I can see where it might be an acquired taste.