“Always a treat!”

Martha's Leelanau Table
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Martha's leelanau Table is a European Style bistro serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a unique century old farmhouse in a small town on the Leelanau Peninsula in the little finger of the lower peninsula of Michigan. We specialize in local food and wine from the family run wineries and farms in Leelanau County and the surrounding areas of Northern Michigan.
Suttons Bay, Michigan
“Always a treat!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I began the process of building a home in the area a few years ago and decided to try and stay/shop/dine locally. Suttons Bay in itself is so charming; and one of it's shiniest charms is Martha's Leelanau Table. We began a tradition of meeting our friends there for Sunday breakfast with each visit to the village. Servers are always friendly and polite. I appreciate that Martha uses only fresh and mainly local ingredients; and it definitely makes a difference. The special egg selections never disappoint; and if you haven't tried the applewood smoked bacon you are missing out! I am very selective about soup, so much that I usually only eat my own; but Martha's are always unique, and interesting. Whenever someone I know is coming to Suttons Bay for the first time, I recommend they be sure to visit Martha's at least once. Now that we live here, we make a point of trying to introduce our new neighbors and friends to the best kept secret in Suttons Bay. As a matter of fact, we will be ding there again this weekend with our 'new' neighbors and can't wait! (I haven't quite figured it the on line reservation yet though. Should be made easier directly from the site)

• Visited January 2013

Traverse City, Michigan
“Local Deliciousness!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal at sweet Martha's Leelanua Table! Had white fish fixed price meal, $17 yummy and great deal! Crab cakes were fantastic! Loved the borsh soup!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mumbai_Gypsy
“Never disappointed here!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Another delicious experience tonight. Great food, service and pleasant atmosphere. A treasure for Leelanau Co!

Springfield Il
“Superb”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have dined at Martha's on many occasions. The lunch, dinner, brunch and service are always absolutely fantastic. The menu changes with the seasons and fresh and local ingredients are always used. The service is prompt and pleasant. Martha creates inspired and delicious soups, salads, bakery items, desserts, appetizers and entrees. The dining experience in this wonderfully renovated farmhouse in Suttons Bay make Martha's a restaurant not to be missed.
Try the apple butternut squash soup when available - fantastic.

• Visited December 2012
little rock
“Snooze-a-rama”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food is very basic, uninspired, and bland. The staff, however is cheerful. Your mother-in-law would like this place. The vinyl covered floral table cloths and cozy yellow walls would make her feel right at home. I doubt fried eggs on cardboard-wheat bread is your thing.

• Visited December 2012
marthasleelanautable, Owner at Martha's Leelanau Table, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Dear snooze-arama, Sorry you were not having a pleasant time at Martha's. Wish you would have asked for me if you were so displeased with the decor and the cardboard bread. I personally designed,decorated and created all decor,menus,tablecloths,etc for my restaurant. Sorry it did Not meet you standards. Next time you visit suttons bay, stop in and give us another try. Have a great new year. Martha ryan