“What a gift it was to stay here”
Review of The Guest House

The Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Suttons Bay
The Guest House
Ranked #6 of 9 Suttons Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 18, 2010

Being from the Cincinnati area, it was a real treasure to visit the guest house in suttons bay. My wife and are pretty well traveled. Yet......we had never been to the michigan wine region. Let me tell you that we could not have picked a better place to visit. This b and b was located in the best position in suttons bay. We had a perfect view of the bay right from the back deck of the inn. The beach was only a few steps out the door. I am a boater. Let me tell you that there is a marina right next to the beach that is the most beautiful that I have been to. Forgive me. We just got back yesterday and I am almost in disbeliefe of how great this trip was. We thank Marylin (guest house owner) for that. Thanks Marylin! See you next year.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elizabeth1234

Reviewed March 3, 2009

We stayed only one night, but were very impressed by the quality of the accommodation. The en-suite room was home from home. There is also a shared lounge/kitchen area and an external sitting area from where you can see the lake. The kitchen is very well supplied, you won't go hungry for breakfast.

There is also an excellent restaurant a couple of doors down from the Guest House which we would strongly recommend (but I forget the name).

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple