“A Hidden Gem”

Boundary Waters
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bend, Oregon
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Flew into Chicago from Oregon Friday afternoon for business - then picked up a rental car and headed straight to Sturgis. Plan was to meet my Aunt and Uncle who live in Adrian, MI for a short-notice dinner halfway between where my business trip was taking me and where they live. None of us had ever been to Sturgis, and made our dining choice based off their website. The atmosphere was cozy, the staff treated us like family, and the food was phenomenal. Mind you the three of us are VERY good cooks and our family has run multiple restaurants in the past. We are hard to impress. Aunt had the fish tacos, Uncle had the Sonoma chicken sandwich, and I had the crab-stuffed-shrimp linguini Alfredo with a Caesar salad. All of us were amazed at the quality and freshness of our food. Every plate left the table wiped clean. We were so happy. The beer and wine list was also extensive and we partook of that with equal enthusiasm. The prices were very reasonable as well.

Bottom line: GO. Find it. Become a regular. If I didn't live across the country I'd be there as often as possible.

“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Incredible sandwiches, esp the Reuben. Wonderful waitstaff.
Delicious homemade cheesecake! Don't miss this gem of a restaurant

Wyoming
“Go Here - Sturgis is Lucky to have this Gem”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Love it. Located on the south side of the main street of Sturgis which is actually Chicago Rd/HWY12. The menu and plating is modern. Wood floors, tall ceilings, and a small bar. I was there for lunch and everything from the panini and my own fish tacos were good. A little different for me having pan fried fish in a fish taco, but out came 3 small tacos with their own special spicy sauce. They looked beautiful on the plate and tasted great, light, fresh, and filling. The prices are more than fair and it's a lovely place. It looks like their menu is different than what is shown on the restaurant's web site. The lunch menu was delightfully diverse and I had a hard time deciding which treat to try. It's not a typical lunch diner it's a cafe!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank flifish
Goshen, Indiana
“Fancy name not a great place!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

So I was told by a friend about this place. They didn't really care for it but you have to explore and find out for yourself. Here goes - very hard to find. Signage and hidden entrance. Staff or at least our waitress was not very friendly nor helpful (didn't know menu). Way too many fly's inside this place should have been first warning. Food was not really good. Had the Bacon Mac and Cheese. Thinking it would be some wonderful concoction of cheese flavors mixed with bacon! WRONG. No flavor or taste. I would not ever go here again or recommend this place. Don't let the nice website photos fool you.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Irshlord
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My fianc�� and I love this restaurant. The food is terrific, nightly dinner specials, and friendly waitstaff. Definitely a must visit destination.