“Good Food, Service and Brownie Bite”
Review of Applebee's

Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: American
Avon, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,650 helpful votes
“Good Food, Service and Brownie Bite”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stopped here while traveling the Indiana Toll Road to get a better meal than the overprice fast food at the rest stops and we were very pleased. The food was very good and the service even better. While the 2 for $20 meals were very satisfying, my wife, who enjoys desert, noticed the brownie bite for a dollar on the menu and decided to give it a try as she would have enough room for the small portion. While smaller than a normal desert, it was larger than one would expect for a dollar and was served with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup – it was just right.

• Visited May 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Food and service below average”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Dirty silverware. Menu had NO healthy choices.
Service poor. A place to go when there are no alternatives.

Visited April 2013
Sturgis, Michigan, United States
“Great food, good experience every time”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am never dissappointed. My wife and I go there often. One of our favorite things to do is go there for half-off appetizers after 9pm during the week.

Visited January 2013
Topeka, Indiana
“Good food”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I come here about once every 6 months and have only been disappointed once. Today's visit wasn't so but please be aware that if you come when they are very busy you might be in for disappointment. Be sure that you look at your bill. Make sure you only get charged for what you ordered and nothing more... I don't know if they make this a habit but I've had this happen.

Over all not bad. This time we were here the steak was rubbery and over cooked. We asked for a new meal and they over cooked the steak a second time. I had enough the rest of my family was already finished with their meal by the time my second steak came out. I didn't receive any apology or even my meal. Very upset by this....

• Visited October 2012
“Good”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Hubby got us both salads through the carside-to-go and the order was right and the food was good. He said he ordered us salads thinking that they may be quicker, but it took 20 minutes to get them, so probably no quicker than anything else. I told him next time to get us steaks! Lol - we would come back again :)