“Food and service below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Chicago, Illinois
“Food and service below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Dirty silverware. Menu had NO healthy choices.
Service poor. A place to go when there are no alternatives.

Visited April 2013

Sturgis, Michigan, United States
“Great food, good experience every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am never dissappointed. My wife and I go there often. One of our favorite things to do is go there for half-off appetizers after 9pm during the week.

Visited January 2013
Topeka, Indiana
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I come here about once every 6 months and have only been disappointed once. Today's visit wasn't so but please be aware that if you come when they are very busy you might be in for disappointment. Be sure that you look at your bill. Make sure you only get charged for what you ordered and nothing more... I don't know if they make this a habit but I've had this happen.

Over all not bad. This time we were here the steak was rubbery and over cooked. We asked for a new meal and they over cooked the steak a second time. I had enough the rest of my family was already finished with their meal by the time my second steak came out. I didn't receive any apology or even my meal. Very upset by this....

• Visited October 2012
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Hubby got us both salads through the carside-to-go and the order was right and the food was good. He said he ordered us salads thinking that they may be quicker, but it took 20 minutes to get them, so probably no quicker than anything else. I told him next time to get us steaks! Lol - we would come back again :)

Manteno, Illinois
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I decided on Applebees because dining choices were limited on a Monday in that area. We walked in and thought it was small compared to most that we've been to. The person to seat us asked if we minded a tall table. We said no then realized she was placing us in the bar. We asked for a booth instead since there were a few open. She said yes but explained they like to seat people so different services are available. (huh???) We took the booth.

Our server was very nice and did a fantastic job taking care of us. I was disappointed because I didn't see the chicken and broccoli fettuccini alfredo on the menu. I asked if they stopped serving that. She said it’s still in the computer even if it isn’t on the menu and I could order it. Our food was fantastic! We’ve eat at various Applebees in many different cities and this was the best ever.

Another point for our servicer….We ordered “perfect margaritas” with extra olives. They, too, were very good and not half full like some places. When we decided to split a second she even brought us a glass with extra olives!

Service, food and drinks were all wonderful!

• Visited September 2012