“Great Selection at a Great Price”
Review of King Dragon Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King Dragon Buffet
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Sturgis
Reviewed August 10, 2012

A great value for food selection. Come hungry! The rest rooms should be cleaner though. My wife and I have been eating here for several years. It's consistently good.
It has one of the best Asian buffets I've ever seen. Very friendly staff. Good for vegetarians.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

The food it good, but it is showing lots of wear. the Bathrooms are gross. It makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

You don't want to go in the evening, the food is cold, watery, hard. If you go during the lunch hour it is great. But the night shift must do something different or just don't watch it much.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I've eaten sushi at several places and this one has the best! My kids love the Mongolian grill. I have a relative who has a house in Hawaii and Florida and gets around and he thinks they have outstanding sushi also.
Very friendly staff.
One of the highlights of our trips to Sturgis.
Money being tight, we've had to cut back though. :-(

Reviewed March 17, 2012

For 4 of us to eat the buffett it was $54.00!!!!!! Holy cow!!! And with water to drink! We sat at the table and watched the servers fold silverware. After they sumped all the silverware on the table and was grabbing the sppons and forks by the tines they folded them! They another server came over and was washing tables and after she was done washing she put the dirty dish towel on top of the clean silveeware. And the sushi guy picked ip a open straw and put that on the silverware too! Really what are they thinking!!!! There was no food on the bar the 3 times I tried to go up. So was not worth my time or my money!!! DO NOT EAT HERE!!!! Highly dissapointing