“satisfied” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
muskegon mi
“satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very clean room and common space, quick check-in. Desk clerk was very helpful with recommendations for area places to get dinner. I would stay at this property again in the future. This hotel is located near the highway but I didn't hear any of the road noise.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGRAirport, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you for the review, were happy you were satisfied with your stay. Please come see us again soon, we look forward to serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

The staff here were excellent! The room was very nice and the bathroom was beautiful! The bed was a bit firm, but the pillows and blankets were super comfy. The pool was ok size, but we had it all to ourselves. No hot tub. Breakfast was good, and the breakfast staff was soooo nice. I would definitely come back here. And the price was not bad either. Others around here were around $130. Excellent, wonderful staff!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGRAirport, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Hello Angela! Thank you for the outstanding review! We are so happy that you had excellent service while staying with us. Please come see us again soon.
Norton Shores, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

You need to stay at a Hampton. The staff is the best ever, the beds and bedding are spotless and better than most of us have at home. Breakfast is fabulous and the 'to go bags' that are offered make your travels even better. Staying here feels like an extension of your own home. They even have fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies for you and the variety of coffee is always there for you. Be sure to sign up for your H points, it's free and the rewards are fabulous. The only thing better than being home is to be at a friends house and that's what you get when you stay at a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julie, we could not have said it better. Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one evening for business. I stay at Hampton's on a regular basis and the staff here was the best I have ever encountered. Beds are comfortable, hotel is immaculate, couple of good restaurants nearby. There is a restaurant next door or try the Grand Mere restaurant just up the road.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank citycat60640
We think our staff is excellent too, were glad you agree! Glad to see you were able to visit the Grand Mere restaurant while you were with us, its an excellent choice!
Miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

front desk and general staff were very nice providing dinner directions and suggestions to a great restaurant. the location of the hotel is very close to my destination and the centro of town.The accommodations in general were clean and well kept.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much Francisco! We look forward to your next visit.
Mason, MI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I were traveling west to Chicago, when inclement weather forced us to pull off the highway for the night. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Simply put, it was nice to have a warm bed to sleep in and hot breakfast the next morning while we waited for the weather to clear up.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Were glad you enjoyed your stay! Come see us in the summer when the weather is better and you can check out our beaches!
Holton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everything was comfortable, clean and welcoming and all the staff were very pleasant. A very quiet room and have a restful stay. I was very tired when I arrived so I didn't take advantage of all that was offered but I'm sure everything would have been great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 star review! We couldn't ask for more, were so happy you enjoyed your stay. Come see us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph
The Inn at Harbor Shores
The Inn at Harbor Shores
#2 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Baymont Inn & Suites ST. Joseph/Stevensville
Candlewood Suites St. Joseph/Benton Harbor

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!