Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$93
ComfortSuites
$99
$129
  • Breakfast included
$104
$54
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$147
Bridgman Inn(Bridgman)
$70
$132
Staybridge.com
All reviewshighway sideroom was cleaneasy accesslake michiganwafflesstjosephlobbymeijerdeskduvetaccommodationsattendantcleanlinessexpressway
Reviewed February 16, 2014

front desk and general staff were very nice providing dinner directions and suggestions to a great restaurant. the location of the hotel is very close to my destination and the centro of town.The accommodations in general were clean and well kept.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGRAirport, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Thank you very much Francisco! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I were traveling west to Chicago, when inclement weather forced us to pull off the highway for the night. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Simply put, it was nice to have a warm bed to sleep in and hot breakfast the next morning while we waited for the weather to clear up.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Were glad you enjoyed your stay! Come see us in the summer when the weather is better and you can check out our beaches!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everything was comfortable, clean and welcoming and all the staff were very pleasant. A very quiet room and have a restful stay. I was very tired when I arrived so I didn't take advantage of all that was offered but I'm sure everything would have been great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 star review! We couldn't ask for more, were so happy you enjoyed your stay. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have been to a number of Hampton hotels. This one is the ONLY one where the service was so noteworthy that I have ever felt it necessary to make a comment. We were forced to make this stop due to severe weather, yet we were treated with the utmost professionalism, we were not price gouged, and even though the staff had numerous customers they up'ed the tempo to accommodate everyone in an expeditious fashion.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank John P

WOW, thank you for the great review! We take pride in providing superior service! We cant wait for your next visit.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've tried all the motels/hotels in the area and this is, by far, the best. Hotel is clean and spacious. We had a king-size bed. Room was dark (not enought lighting). Bathroom was very nice..linen was clean and we had enough towels..nice not to ask for 2 more. Pillows were flat and unimpressive but the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review, were glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.