“nice hotel near Stevensville”

Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
Chicago, United States
“nice hotel near Stevensville”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've tried all the motels/hotels in the area and this is, by far, the best. Hotel is clean and spacious. We had a king-size bed. Room was dark (not enought lighting). Bathroom was very nice..linen was clean and we had enough towels..nice not to ask for 2 more. Pillows were flat and unimpressive but the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGRAirport, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you for your review, were glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a nice, clean newly remodeled hotel with everything you have come to expect at Hampton Inns. We made a visit to Lemon Creek Winery while in the area. We totally enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn St. Joseph, MI!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank davidaV6927BC
Lashonda S, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey! Please if your ever in the area again let us be your home away from home. We love having you here!
Woodhaven, Mi, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Found the room to be Clean and Comfortable. Asked the Clerk for a Quiet room and she really came through. Good location right off Freeway. Found the Price to be a little above AVERAGE. Breakfast was marginal.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed December 25, 2013

very good , had refridgerator and microwave in room. Had special computer desk off in corner of room, where someone could stay up and play on computer while someone else was sleeping and it wouldn't wake you up. Food was good too. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. Have a Happy New Years !
St. Joseph, United States
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We had a great stay with friends. Hotel has a excellent staff and the renovation turned out wonderful. We plan on staying again the next time we are in the area. The fitness center was a great idea to add during the renovation. I like that a I can work out on the property site and no longer have to go to another gym for my workout.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comment about the hotel and staff. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Happy New Year!!
Mpls MN
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We got the best night sleep here after driving from Minneapolis through winter weather and Chicago traffic. Great new beds. Slept in and staff sent us on our way with breakfast to go after we missed the free breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel and staff. We are very glad you had a safe trip. We hope you will stay again next time you are in the area. Happy New Year !!
Lake City, Michigan
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Needed a hotel on my way home and ran into huge traffic jam. Joann was a sweetheart and got a frazzled tired traveler settled. Hampton is my go-to chain for quality at a fair price. Just don't expect much from the kitchenette, it was to nice chairs, a small table, a dorm sized fridge with a small microwave sitting on it ~ a typical room with some extra space

Room Tip: Try to pick the side away from the highway.