Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$114
Staybridge.com
$187
$164
GardenInn.com
All reviewshighway sideroom was cleaneasy accesswafflesstjosephlobbymeijerdeskduvetmichiganaccommodationsattendantcleanlinessexpressway
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in several Hampton Inns and were disappointed on this trip. The am breakfast was fine and typical and the ladies who provided that were nice, approachable, and continually replaced what was out. Unfortunately, this was the highlight. No exercise room despite the website saying there was - they did offer guest passes to a club nearby but inconvenient when your with your family. No hot tub and the air in the room were the pool wis located was cold. The pool temperature varied - sometimes okay, others not. When we would go for breakfast, we put the do not disturb sign out as we didn't have our things picked up yet so wanted housekeeping to wait. They would Immediately slide a note under your door stating they would not clean your room unless you notified the front desk. I've never been to a hotel that did that. The manager was occassionally spotted but never acknowledged any of the guests. I realize the hotel is under renovation but a simple "hello" goes a long way. I found dog food on the floor of our room the 1st day and there was a sticky part to the carpet our entire stay. The front desk staff was average if that. Won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank welovetotravel21
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great location to meet up with friends and head to the beaches! They are planning to remodel this fall and add a fitness center, I believe! Their staff is very helpful amd they were good about giving us local restaurant suggestions.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Have a great day !

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I usually look for Hilton's and Hampton's to stay. This one was the worst. From the rude woman that checked me in to the sound of trucks on the highway all night I was disappointed. I actually looked forward to the usual lousy hotel breakfast buffet and was even disappointed here. It was worse than a Motel 8. On the bright side I did NOT see any bugs running around.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. The hotel is under a renovation at this time and I hope if you are in the area again you will give us another try.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my two grandsons so we could go to the beach. It was unusually cold so we used the hotel pool one morning which worked just fine. Three days of the same breakfast became monotonous but it was satisfactory. Very clean and good location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope if you are in the area again you will stay with us. The hotel is under a renovation now and will be completed this fall. Have a great day!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this place was nice, but not room 209. Located next to the ice/vending/elevator, you can hear everything. The door was not fully sealed and had to place a bath towel to minimize the noise from the hallway. Window view is awful. The floor boards were peeled back in the room. Could not move rooms as the hotel was sold out for the evening. The positives were the comfortable beds, hot breakfast and friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Salvador G
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly some disruptive noises coming from the ice and vending machine next to the elevaor.
I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively soundproofing our property.
Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.