“Average Hotel - High Cost”

Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
New Hudson, MI
“Average Hotel - High Cost”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was a typical Hampton Inn with fairly easy access from I94. It was however, overpriced. Had I not been so tired I would have kept driving. Parking was also an issue as it was not really accomodating for a vehicle and trailer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
I want to thank you for the comments about our hotel. We are excited to inform you the hotel is going under a renovations this summer. If you are ever in the area again please stop in. Hope you have a great day !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
New Market, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Being upgraded was a punishment, not a better accomodation. The Whirlpool Tub was so dirty, that I would not have washed my dog in it. They were inconsiderate of the guest in the breakfast area, and the bed sucked.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
I want to personally apologize to you for the experience you had at our hotel. I will be discussing the issues with the hotel staff. We are excited to inform you that the hotel will be going under a renovation this summer. Have a great day .
Port Clinton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Delighted that room not only was clean, but SMELLED CLEAN! Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast choices were good. Would definitely go back. Great location near the highway.
Plus that hotel is pet friendly!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy R
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We hope you will be staying again with us soon. Have a great day !
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Switched rooms because the hotel is next to freeway,the north side of hotel gets a LOT of freeway noise. The south side rooms are MUCH more quiet. Beds also seemed small, if these are queen size they're the smallest queens I've ever seen. BUT the room and bath were clean. The channel guide on the TV is way too complicated but manageable. Other than that no problems. I would stay again but make sure you get a room on the South side of hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are quieter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
I want to thank you for the review you left. I also want to personally apologize to you for the unconvinced you experience from the hwy noise and TV channels. We are working on the issues with the TV'S to correct this matter. Thank you again and have a great day.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was my first visit to the area and I was happy to find the quality of the hotel comparable to other Hampton Inn's in larger cities. The room was clean, the staff was helpful and the breakfast selection was very good. It was worth the price.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

We frequently stay at this Hampton Inn in Stevensville/St. Joseph Michigan. The staff are always very friendly and accommodating and our room is always spotless and cozy! Highly recommend this Hampton!

Room Tip: We have stayed on most all floors at one time or another at this motel. We prefer upper facing oppo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you made about the hotel and staff. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us. We will be looking forward to your next stay.
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Would highly recommend. Exceeded my expectations, clean, comfortable, great location. Friendly and professional staff. Business/office needs were available and helpful.
Overall excellent, we have already stayed a second visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you made about the hotel and staff. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope you keep staying with us in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Boulevard Inn
Boulevard Inn
#3 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Baymont Inn & Suites ST. Joseph/Stevensville

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!