“Wonderful experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Stevensville
Port Clinton, Ohio
“Wonderful experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Delighted that room not only was clean, but SMELLED CLEAN! Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast choices were good. Would definitely go back. Great location near the highway.
Plus that hotel is pet friendly!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy R
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We hope you will be staying again with us soon. Have a great day !

Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Switched rooms because the hotel is next to freeway,the north side of hotel gets a LOT of freeway noise. The south side rooms are MUCH more quiet. Beds also seemed small, if these are queen size they're the smallest queens I've ever seen. BUT the room and bath were clean. The channel guide on the TV is way too complicated but manageable. Other than that no problems. I would stay again but make sure you get a room on the South side of hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are quieter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
I want to thank you for the review you left. I also want to personally apologize to you for the unconvinced you experience from the hwy noise and TV channels. We are working on the issues with the TV'S to correct this matter. Thank you again and have a great day.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was my first visit to the area and I was happy to find the quality of the hotel comparable to other Hampton Inn's in larger cities. The room was clean, the staff was helpful and the breakfast selection was very good. It was worth the price.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We frequently stay at this Hampton Inn in Stevensville/St. Joseph Michigan. The staff are always very friendly and accommodating and our room is always spotless and cozy! Highly recommend this Hampton!

Room Tip: We have stayed on most all floors at one time or another at this motel. We prefer upper facing oppo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you made about the hotel and staff. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us. We will be looking forward to your next stay.
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Would highly recommend. Exceeded my expectations, clean, comfortable, great location. Friendly and professional staff. Business/office needs were available and helpful.
Overall excellent, we have already stayed a second visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you made about the hotel and staff. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope you keep staying with us in the future.
Welch, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel seemed like it was a Super 8, except the breakfast was very good. The bedding was very nice. One of the external doors did not open with the key card and was not fixed during my 5 day stay. The shower pipes rattled and pulsated. I reported the condition, but recieved no response. Next time I'll consider the Super 8 for half the price. The room was quiet, except for the freeway noise. The heating/cooling worked fine. It does have a small pool that I didn't use. Everything was clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
I want to personally apologize to you for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with the back door lock. I am happy to say we received the part and it is working fine now. Have a great day !
Algonac
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was on my home from the Mayo Clinic, had a kidney transplant. The hotel staff was very accommodating. Had a King Bed, very comfortable!!! The rooms were very clean & the hotel too! Over All, Excellent! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. I hope you are feeling well. Have a great day !
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
#2 of 6 in Saint Joseph
4.0 of 5 stars 105 reviews
Baymont Inn and Suites Stevensville
Candlewood Suites St. Joseph/Benton Harbor

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!