Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
$93
$79
$129
$119
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
$160
$50
Bridgman Inn(Bridgman)
$70
$132
All reviewshighway sideroom was cleaneasy accesslake michiganwafflesstjosephlobbymeijerdeskduvetaccommodationsattendantcleanlinessexpressway
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I am loyal Hilton member and typically a fan of Hampton Inn......this is probably the nastiest Hampton Inn I have stayed in. The rooms and beds need to updated....not much more to say. Service was great, breakfast was fine but it was hard to sleep in the room.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

I would like to start off apologizing to you for not enjoying your stay at our Hampton Inn. We want all of guest to be satisfied with there stay. I am excited to inform you that our hotel will be going under renovations starting this fall.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

An older Hampton Inn that could use a little updating – especially for the price they are charging. Front desk staff was very nice/helpful and the included continental breakfast was good. It is close to the highway and our room was on that side - it was a little noisey but not so much to affect our sleep.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The staff is nice and go out of their way to do whatever will make your stay exceptional. If you stay at Hampton Inns you know that you can always expect a certain level of quality and comfort, and this hotel does not disappoint.
Our king bed was very comfortable, including the sheets and duvet cover on the comforter. Plenty of pillows. The room was clean and neat. Plentiful towels in the large bathroom (no vent fan in bathroom). Nice big newer TV; a good-sized work desk; free wi-fi worked fine.
Complimentary coffee in the lobby was delicious. Breakfast was great, lots of variety.
Pool was clean, water temperature perfect, pool towels available and plentiful. A nice touch in the pool area-- lounge chairs all neatly in a row with clean, folded towels draped over the top, ready for the next guest. Nice 5-star hotel touch!
I would happily recommend staying in this hotel. However, I would not want to stay in a room on the noisy, highway side of the hotel, so I recommend asking for the parking lot side of the hotel, if available.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 106 which is on the parking lot side of the hotel (quieter than the highway side). Loved the room, but there was still some highway noise and occasionally it felt like the room rumbled from the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Hotel5050, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Hampton Inn. I hope you come back to stay with us again. Have a great day !

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Front Desk staff were perfect. I have no idea why, but Hotel prices in this area are quite high. This Hampton was mid way in pricing.

Fairly good size rooms were clean and comfortable. AC / Heat was very quiet and effective. Microwave, Fridge, and Flat Screen TV with 48 Channels. There was no actual Business Center, although a Computer and Printer were in the Lobby Area, and it had a very nice atmosphere.

The work area in my room was pitiful. Very tiny round table with one available outlet under the table. Only enough room for the computer. Spilled a bottle of water on the computer, and knocked over my coffee in the morning. Trying to work was a disaster. The free internet connection was fast & reliable.

Bed was clean, crisp, and comfortable. Sleep was good every night.

The Bathroom was medium size, but the layout made it seem very roomy. Water pressure was good, with enough hot water. The non-slip tub was nice.

Breakfast was the usual Hampton quality. Excellent choice of hot & cold items, and what’s most important to me, it’s on time every morning. There is a Meijer across the road, and fast food close by.

Even with the tiny work area, it worth returning on my next trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JimDavisHouston
Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am happy to let you know we are getting ready to start remodeling the hotel this fall and the round tables will be replaced with desks.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We were very pleased with our stay. The location of the hotel allows you to easily access tourist sites without being near too many tourists. The hotel is about 30 feet from the highway so staying on the parking lot side is much quieter. The pool is small, clean and efficient and geared toward the business traveler who wants to take a quick dip rather than a pool for children. The staff were among the friendliest and most helpful we have encountered at any hotel. The rooms were extremely clean and the beds were comfortable. The free breakfast offered a wide selection of both hot and cold items and all were delicious. We enjoyed this hotel so much that I am almost regretting giving it such a good review because it may be harder to get a reservation when we return!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank luxfan

I am happy you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn and I want to personally thank you for the wonderful comments you made about our hotel and staff.
Have a great day.