We were driving from Chicago to Michigan to visit family for the weekend. We started out late on Friday night and only were able to make it to Exit 23 in Michigan, where we stayed at the Comfort Suites.
We got there late and left early, but we enjoyed our restful night of sleep. The suite was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The rooms look new and it was quiet.
It was just a place to stay on our way through, so no comments on the area. Would recommend this hotel as you are traveling through and want a nice place to rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come relax and unwind in our newest all suite hotel in the heart of Great Southwest Michigan sunset coast. Conveniently located off I-94 Exit 23 in the heart of Michigan's finest world class vineyards - renowned for distinguished wines and just minutes away from the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets and miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville Hotel Stevensville
- Comfort Suites Stevensville
- Stevensville Comfort Suites