“Clean and spacious”

Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our family of four was pleasantly surprised with this hotel! It was spacious and so clean! The breakfast was great and the staff was exceptionally kind and helpful. This will be the place we stay every time we visit Michigan!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Two years ago we found this motel, and we are back. When you have a large family, it is hard to find accommodations for 2 adults and 5 kids. Well, this is the place. A family suite consists of 2 Queen beds, sofa bed sleeps 2, and divided room with a set of bunk beds( bottom bunk is full size bed.) Only about 10 minutes to St. Joseph beaches. When checking in, staff welcomed me as a choice privilege member, and told me if there was anything we needed to let them know. Pool was nice, but hot tub was wonderful after spending a long day with 5 kids and a daughter-in-law. At breakfast, when my granddaughter lifted off the lid of the sausage gravy it hit the plug outlet. My daughter-in-law said sparks came out of socket. I told the lady that was working in there. She immediately got the manager and everything was resolved in just a few minutes. Pot was checked and transferred to another plug. When I tried the microwave and it didn't work, I told same lady. Manager was there within seconds. He reset the fuse box and it worked. The lady apologized to me for the inconvenience. Very good breakfast. My daughter-in-law (when she was a Nanny) went to some every expensive hotels, but she said the Comfort Suites are nicer. Yes, will recommend this motel to everyone with kids. Nana can afford a family suite cheaper than two rooms.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and we could here people below us. Nothing to complain about, because wi...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Cindy S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you so much for being our guest and for taking the time to write an online comment regarding your stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you and your family were comfortable and happy with your accomodations while away from home. We are very proud of our hotel and the services we provide our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This Comfort is excellent, clean, I mean really really clean, updated, and a great price. Usually I stay at Hamptons but I think that I'm looking for these from now on. Free breakfast...which the kids eat their weight in fooooooooood. Good coffee too, many times hotel coffee is pretty watered down, this hit the spot.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 20, 2014

So I won a trip to the area and as part of that trip we won 2 nights at this hotel. Now I have never stayed at a Comfort Suites before, usually I am a Marriott girl, but I have to say that after 1 night of our 2 night trip, I would come back to this hotel ANYTIME. Excellent customer service and so so clean. Breakfast was wonderful and well stocked for the whole 4 hours it is served. Pool area is great too. Great job Comfort Suites Stevensville!
One last note, the hotel was sold out last night and u would have never known it....they r that good.

1  Thank cookerqueen
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel is SO impeccably clean and comfortable! We have visited this hotel yearly for the last several years, and I was surprised that it keeps getting better! They just had a remodel, and things are looking even better (if that is possible!) The front desk staff are so kind and friendly, and the pool was perfect for the kids! It is a hotel like this that keeps us coming back to St. Joseph area!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed here last year and were very pleased. Was surprised to find it's in the process of being renovated. Our room was on the third floor near the stairs and it had already been remodeled. It was very nice. My husband and daughter enjoyed the pool. The free hot breakfast was wonderful with many options - sausage & gravy, eggs, waffles, bagels, toast, cereal. The elevator wasn't working on the 2nd day but it wasn't a huge inconvenience. Hotel staff was very nice. This hotel is approximately 10 minutes from Silver Beach which is why we picked this location.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Arrived late in the night, entry way was clean and beautiful. Front desk girls were nice. Parking was lighted nicely. Hotel room smelled and looked clean. Bathroom held us three girls very nicely:) beds were by far the most comfortable for hotels. Pillows were AWESOME! We will return without a doubt!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank diamondgirl71
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph
Boulevard Inn
#3 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Joseph Stevensville
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph

Been to Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville? Share your experiences!