I loved this hotel. Great value and quality. I stayed two nights for business in a King suite
-Entire room was remodeled and updated to a modern feel.
-Customer service was great the whole time I stayed.
-Room and hotel was very clean.
-Breakfast was pretty diverse. Eggs, cereal, mufffins, ect.
-Room size was spaceous
-Right next to several good food locations
-Main curtains can't close all the way. I was on the first floor so the outside lights shined right in the room.
-Iron in the room was a bit dated.
-The showers/jacuzzis around the room could be heard.
Overall my stay was good and I would definitely recommend here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come relax and unwind in our newest all suite hotel in the heart of Great Southwest Michigan sunset coast. Conveniently located off I-94 Exit 23 in the heart of Michigan's finest world class vineyards - renowned for distinguished wines and just minutes away from the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets and miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville Hotel Stevensville
- Comfort Suites Stevensville
- Stevensville Comfort Suites