“Clean and redone!”

Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I loved this hotel. Great value and quality. I stayed two nights for business in a King suite

Great:
-Entire room was remodeled and updated to a modern feel.
-Customer service was great the whole time I stayed.
-Room and hotel was very clean.

Good:
-Breakfast was pretty diverse. Eggs, cereal, mufffins, ect.
-Room size was spaceous
-Right next to several good food locations

Bad:
-Main curtains can't close all the way. I was on the first floor so the outside lights shined right in the room.
-Iron in the room was a bit dated.
-The showers/jacuzzis around the room could be heard.

Overall my stay was good and I would definitely recommend here!

Room Tip: Not on the first floor next to the spot lights. Light will shine into the room
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed at this chain hotel with a group. From the receptionist staff to the breakfast room staff, everyone was very friendly. The room was recently renovated and spacious- two queen beds with a pull-out loveseat and very clean. Firm, comfortable mattress with plenty of pillows to choose from. Complimentary breakfast offers cereals, waffles, scrambled eggs, breads, pastries, coffee, juice, yogurt. Reasonable rate and high quality for the stay at this chain hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank WeLoveOurVacations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Not only was our room sparkling clean but the staff could not have been more accommodating and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family in a second and we will definitely stop here again if we are in this area. I didn't give it all 5 points only because the shower is whimpy like most hotel showers, there were only two ice machines in a three floor hotel and one of them was out of order and the vending machines in the area with the working ice machine were out of order. These were not deal breakers. Simply minor inconveniences. Overall, a comfortable, clean, friendly place.

Room Tip: first and third floor have ice machines.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I've never seen a cleaner room and bathroom. Cleaner than a hospital, heck, cleaner than OUR house! (And my wife is obsessive compulsive about cleaning.) I dropped some of my scrambled eggs on the bathroom floor and had no qualms about putting them back on my plate. Just kidding, but I would have thought about it.
My wife and I stayed two nights, with her sister in the adjoining room. Her sister is a physician who travels often, attending conferences, seminars, and giving lectures. I asked her the next morning if she felt the same way we did. She agreed 100% . She had never stayed in a Comfort Suites before, and exclaimed that in the future she will definitely seek them out.
Speaking of scrambled eggs, I was expecting the usual muffins, cereal, milk and o.j. Instead, I got a hot breakfast buffet. Items too many to list. I tipped the nice lady in attendance because I felt like I was in a restaurant. She was so attentive at keeping everything in tip-top shape, yet always staying in the background. All the staff was very friendly, genuinely!
The workout room got my sister-in-law started in the morning; coffee for me. We didn't use the pool, but it looked as clean as everything else, and the people we did see using it sure seemed to be having a good time.
I guess we'll visit the area again in the future just to be able to stay HERE again.

p.s. I'm not affiliated with the chain or any personnel. It really IS a great place !

Room Tip: Our room was on opposite side of highway , very quiet .
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Bruce C
Cindy S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Thank you so much for being our guest. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are glad that we could make you comfortable.

We look forward to serving you in the future.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this location on our way east and were pleasantly surprised. The staff was amazing, well informed, cheerful and friendly. Our room was quiet, clean and in good shape. This was our first experience with this chain, not a high end place, but very affordable and much more than we expected. Comfortable bed, free WiFi and just pleasant.

Standard type of complimentary breakfast as you find at comparable chains. Nothing fancy, but if you want something basic, it's a nice add on.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Nice, quiet hotel off of I-90. Could hear some of the traffic from our room, but not bad. Clean, good breakfast. Nice lobby. Good spa and pool area with kids. Updated rooms. Nice. They called me to let me know I left behind an item. I'd stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Loved the 2 king bed, 2 level room. Room was very clean, and very spacious. Perfect room for a couple with teen children along. 2nd floor gives everyone their own space. The beds were comfortable, with plenty of pillows. The refrigerator and microwave came in handy. We will definitely stay here again when driving through on our way upstate.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary O
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph
Boulevard Inn
Boulevard Inn
#3 of 6 in Saint Joseph

Been to Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville? Share your experiences!