This is probably the cleanest and most comfortable 3 star hotel I've ever stayed in. We spent a few nights here with our twins (age 4). The room was spotless, the wifi worked great, the hallways were clean and quiet. The laundry facilities were very useful. The lobby staff was very pleasant and helpful.
We swam in the pool and used the hot tub. The pool is small but it did the trick.
The free breakfast buffet is about what you'd expect. The food is not the best but it's free and plentiful. We had bananas, yogurt, fresh waffles, cereal and juice. There was also eggs and sausage so you could make muffin sandwiches. And there was oatmeal, pastries and toast too.
Overall an excellent place to stay. It's a short drive to the beach and there's also plenty of restaurants right near the hotel like Cracker Barrel and Culvers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come relax and unwind in our newest all suite hotel in the heart of Great Southwest Michigan sunset coast. Conveniently located off I-94 Exit 23 in the heart of Michigan's finest world class vineyards - renowned for distinguished wines and just minutes away from the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets and miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville Hotel Stevensville
- Comfort Suites Stevensville
- Stevensville Comfort Suites