“Not the typical fast food”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: American
Stevensville, Michigan
“Not the typical fast food”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I love Culver's. It is WAY more than a burger place. My favorite: Beef Pot Roast Sandwich. The meat is so good and juicy I don't even use steak sauce. And 90% of the time there isn't even any fat. When I am on my own for dinner I often get the BOGO to go and steam up some broccoli and carrots and have a great Pot Roast Dinner for about 5 bucks.

Bridgman
“Good for a Quick Stop”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Fast food, hamburgers, grilled cheese, BLT, soups, ice creams, pop....nice little place, patio outdoors, good service by number, orders to the table.

Visited February 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Service, Good Food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have stopped here multiple times in our trips to St Joseph and Benton Harbor. Very good service always. Love the custard. Good hamburgers. Pleasant attitude.

• Visited November 2012
St. Joseph, MI
“Horrible service”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I have only been there 3 times with a lot of time in between visits. Each time we visit we remember why we haven't been there in a while. They have horrible customer service and no sense of urgency. This visit we ordered our food and while waiting we filled our drink cups, however they were out of lids. We asked the cashier for lids and she started to go get them when the manager stopped her and told her to take the next customer's order. We ended up asking another employee for lids which we eventually got. The manager did not offer to get our lids.

• Visited October 2012
Brighton, Michigan
“OK”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Food was a step up from fast food, but not typical sit-down.

Have gone to Culver's before for ice cream, but never food. The food was OK; I ordered a single butter burger with a side of fries. The fries were "crinkle" fries, and were good; crispy on the outside, still tender inside....like fries should be!

The burger was a bit of a disappointment; I ordered a "single" burger, thinking the double or larger burger was going to be too much at my late 8 o'clock dinner. The buttered bun it came on was very good, but it was so large that it overpowered the burger, and I could not taste the burger or toppings at all. That probably wouldn't have been as much of an issue with two or three patties, but that was too much for me at the time.

Service as fine, no complaints at all there.

In short, what I had was OK, but I certainly would've liked to taste more of the burger.

The prices were decent; $7.50 for a burger, fries, and fountain drink.

• Visited September 2012