“My 1st time there--at the age of 30--was great!”
Review of Big Boy Restaurant

Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 36 Restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: American
Description: Zip Code is 49127
Description: Zip Code is 49127
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I loved it! Totally not what I expected. I was thinking fast food, but it's a sit-down restaurant! I had a salad with grilled chicken, and it was fantastic! Our server was so friendly! Just a great 50's diner experience.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Big Boy has a menu with a variety of foods. It's a busy place right on the highway, and a soup and salad bar is always available. There is sometimes a breakfast buffet, other times various dinner buffets. The food is fairly ordinary, but there's nothing bad about it.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

For travelling and not wanting to get to far off the interstate it was fine. It certainly filled the tummy but quailty was just like every other marginal fast food outlet.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I went on a Thursday evening around 6 PM. Service was just okay and food was mostly good. The salad bar could have been a little fresher and the soups had been there a while. We live close by and it is always a 50/50 gamble coming here with both food and service but we love the Slim Jim's so we keep going.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our server was either new.. or didn't have a clue. The food was good.. typical Big Boy.

The server brought out the entrees for our table a little at a time..and then we had to wait for silverward.. she complained that the hotfudge cake had to be brought out right away or it melted.. and then while it melted even more, or server took 5 minutes to bring a spoon. On a happy note, our table shared a lot of laughs.