“Best Bakery in MIdwest!”
Review of Bit of Swiss

Bit of Swiss
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Stevensville
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Have been using this bakery for over 40 years. Any family gathering, birthdays, weddings, graduations. We love their pasteries, cakes, desserts.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Living in a big city with many bakeries to compare this place is nothing special. But for this small town it is no doubt their best. The prices are high and the quality is ok. If I returned to stevensville I might go back here. I don't know how they won any awards like some other reviews stated. It is nothing special. The people who work there are very nice though.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I brought my boyfriend to Tosi's for his birthday dinner. It was recommended to me from a friend of a friend that lives in St. Joe's. OH MY GOSH! Great food, great atmosphere, but most of all THE BEST DESSERT EVER!!! I would drive an hour and a half just to get their dessert again. They are supplied by the "Bit of Swiss Bakery" that is conveniently located next door. The dessert that is out of this world was made up of one layer of butterscotch, one layer of carmel and smushed oreo cookies on the bottom. TRUELY HEAVENLY! We even came back the next day to Bit of Swiss just so I could take 4 of those desserts to go for my parents 50th wedding anniversaryI It was a hit! Please don't ever take it off the menu!

I can't wait to visit both places again!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Bit of Swiss is a fantastic bakery located in an out of the way area ... but worth the search to find it. They were named the best restaurant in the USA recently and I have found "EVERYTHING" that they make to be outstanding! Bravo.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

From the moment you walk in this place it is heaven. They have samples layed out for you to try. VERY GOOD! A MUST visit place in Stevensville, Michigan!