Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights
$100
$55
$138
$119
Comfort Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
$90
$72
$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
$101
La Quinta
All reviewsextra pillowsice trayshouse keepingnice hotelfaizwalmartesafreezerfacilityemployees
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We always have a great stay. The location is great, not over priced and the front desk staff is very helpful and accommodating. This time our front desk staff was Toni, Mark and training was Aaron. Our trips are usually for a shopping weekend therefore having the full size fridge and kitchenette is perfect. We have one fur baby that travels with us and it is awesome that she is as welcome as well are! See you in December ;-)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Lisa- I appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. I am proud of our team for making you feel you have a "Home away from home" when you travel down for your shopping trips. Your "Fur Baby" is always welcome!

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in December.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice hotel. Probably stay again. Maybe one day the hotel will considered hot breakfast. Even when traveler come they can wash their clothes for free. Make tubs for handicapped people alittle bigger. The hotel team was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations we provided, and felt comfortable staying with us. Thank you for the kind comment about our staff.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I Loved this hotel! Booked this room on priceline for a pretty good rate (very good considering it's right in the middle of Michigan). The location was perfect, it was only two blocks away from the BAE Systems where I worked for almost 3 months there.
It's a very nice hotel. Free wi-fi. Clean. Quiet. The staff was super friendly and easy to work with. Especially, there was a front desk lady (Muriel) was super nice to me every morning.
Overall, I was highly satisfied with my stay in Extended Stay. I've already even recommended it to our families. I can for sure say that I will go back to this hotel again the next time we go back for another trip.

Room Tip: third floor is quieter offcourse...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Tron- Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff and facilities helped you feel you had a "Home away from home." I have shared your kind words with the staff, especially Muriel. I am also happy we were located conveniently to your place of business.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

When I opened the door of the room I was hit with an awful smell, I went and bought some cleaning wipes and cleaned the room. After cleaning the room I washed the cutlery / dishes and noted that about half were missing and food was left (from pervious guest) in the cupboards, then I realized that the reclining chair was broken, I spoke with the deck clerk and was moved to a different room that I had to re-clean and again found the kitchen only ~ half stocked. I travel for business ~ 200 days a year and stay frequently @ extended stay this by far was my worst experience with his chain.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tim E
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Tim - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that the level of cleanliness in your room was not in line with our company's high standards and that there was an odor too. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies. As well, I am reviewing our inventory procedures with the entire team so our rooms are fully stocked each time a guest arrives.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at dsh@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Klodiana is the guest representative at the Canton extended Stay America hotel location. She always makes my stay a great experience. she has an excellent desire to help the guests, and had a woman and welcome attitude

• Stayed: September 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the hospitality and service you received from Extended Stay's associates. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.