When I opened the door of the room I was hit with an awful smell, I went and bought some cleaning wipes and cleaned the room. After cleaning the room I washed the cutlery / dishes and noted that about half were missing and food was left (from pervious guest) in the cupboards, then I realized that the reclining chair was broken, I spoke with the deck clerk and was moved to a different room that I had to re-clean and again found the kitchen only ~ half stocked. I travel for business ~ 200 days a year and stay frequently @ extended stay this by far was my worst experience with his chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Sterling Heights
- Sterling Heights Extended Stay