$109
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$119
$107
Hilton.com
$55
$120
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$133
$104
Hampton.com
$107
$88
Comfort Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
$79
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewsice traysnice hotelesafaizfreezer
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Jaime checked me in, she was very friendly and treated me as if she knew me which made me feel comfortable and at ease. Mark and his staff the next day were friendly and wanted to know if I needed anything just call them, I had made some seafood in my room and sandra was extremely helpful in helping me eliminate the smell . My next visit to detroit, I will be staying here. Great staff and great treatment made this a great experience!

Room Tip: Just tell them what you want and need they are very accomodating!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that our staff made a lasting impression on you, especially Sandra. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our property and felt comfortable enough to want to return again next time you are in town!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Maybe my expectations were too high. I was hopeful that the $25 lower rate wouldn't translate into much of a difference compared to a slightly more expensive hotel, especially with all the positive reviews of this hotel. I should have taken pics to demonstrate and support this review. I stayed on a Friday night (late July) and the noise level of the guests was fine, although walls and doors didn't do much to quiet the movement of people around the floor. There are MANY areas of the hotel that just needs more attentions when cleaning! Corners and edges of floors everywhere in the hotel have dark dirt build up showing a lack of cleaning for long periods of time (if ever). In room, generally did not feel anything was really all that clean. Smells of "used to be" smoking room, burn marks of furniture, old sink with bad crack repair attempt, wrinked carpet over flooring with dips and holes in subfloor, painted over lifting and cracking in prior water damaged corner of room, stained sheets, and more stuff just not feeling clean. Didn't want to take of my shoes. Towels were the thin sand paper kind. Flat and weak pillows.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am very sorry that your room was unclean and had a slight odor. As well, I apologize that you were disturbed by noises throughout the night. In response to this feedback, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning and deodorizing procedures. I will also work with the entire staff to enhance our action plan when handling noise complaints so other guests are not affected by this issue in the future.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please feel free to contact me directly, at dsh@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice hotel clean rooms easy access to the stores in the area.Staff is very nice and professional .Muriel at front desk always has a smile on her face always willing to help.Great hotel would come back to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a terrific stay with us and thank you for your comments.

I'm so pleased to hear that you found our rooms clean, and our staff professional. We strive to create a warm feeling "Home away from home" environment for each of our guests!

Once again, thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great hotel. Very clean and the staff is very helpful and always cheerful. Lots of stores in the area, easy access to get to. Muriel at the front desk always has a smile on her face and a terrific good morning. Good place to bring a family to.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

The team and I appreciate your warm remarks. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our front desk staff, especially Muriel. I am glad you found our location convenient to stores, and entertainment in the area.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My name is Cantave Casseus Room # 305, I was pleased by the way I was welcome and Treated by the front desk associate name Muriel. I am glad to refer someone to this hotel and love to come back again to this hotel anytime I am in this area and take this hotel as my favorite hotel because of the warm welcome I receive by Muriel. I would like to thank her for her generous and her enthusiasts of finding the best way to welcome someone in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Hi Cantave,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you felt welcomed and were treated well by our staff. We strive to give you a "Home Away From Home" when you are travelling on the road and it sounds like we were able to do just that for you. I have shared your kind words with Muriel and the rest of our staff. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future!