$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$55
HIExpress.com
$107
$88
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
$82
$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$135
$129
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewsice traysnice hotelesafaizfreezer
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My name is Cantave Casseus Room # 305, I was pleased by the way I was welcome and Treated by the front desk associate name Muriel. I am glad to refer someone to this hotel and love to come back again to this hotel anytime I am in this area and take this hotel as my favorite hotel because of the warm welcome I receive by Muriel. I would like to thank her for her generous and her enthusiasts of finding the best way to welcome someone in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Hi Cantave,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you felt welcomed and were treated well by our staff. We strive to give you a "Home Away From Home" when you are travelling on the road and it sounds like we were able to do just that for you. I have shared your kind words with Muriel and the rest of our staff. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The stay new manager lacks people and managerial skills that enable him to deal with customers. I stayed there for 9 months, the staff was nice and helpful before he showed up. I will make sure that I spread the word around about this change.

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that you found the staff unprofessional and less helpful than before. To uphold our company's high standards, we will work with every staff member to help them become model employees encompassing all of Extended Stay America's values moving forward.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at dsh@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Love the full size fridge. Good shopping good eats and close to expressway for commuting . I really like the idea of the entrance to the room is on the inside of the building versus the exterior gives me a much better sense of security . The grab and go breakfast is also a great idea coffe and a muffin or granola bar I usually don't eat in the mornings just coffee can't believe the difference something in your stomach makes to start your day . The rooms were cleaned every week and cleaned well refreshed the toilet paper and towels and bedding . One week they goofed and cleaned my room 2 days in a row . I've been living out of motels for 2 years now . The wife got the house lol. So I've been in many different places . It's quiet here I've had no problems with my car in the parking lot they have decent size parking spaces so your not cramed into a space worried about door dings from ypur neighbor. Also like the flat screen tv. Most budget oriented places still have old school tvs

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so happy to know that our hotel, amenities, and staff have worked out so well for you during your stay. I have shared your comments with the entire staff.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been staying with this hotel for the past 4 months, and have seen enough to know that this is a great choice for lodging. Everything from the staff (especially Muriel...maybe you've seen her name once or twice), to the house cleaning staff (such as Clarence), make my stay as comfortable as possible. I would really recommend this location to anyone interested in a long-term solution for their stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Jim - The team and I appreciate your friendly remarks. I'm thrilled that your long term stay has been pleasant and comfortable. I have shared your comments about Muriel and Clarence with them, and they appreciate the recognition.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We found the rooms to be very clean and spacious. Staff is very friendly and exceeded in making our stay very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Michigan. We would recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Chele1234

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our rooms, the comfort of your stay, and the great service we all provided to you during your stay. I am proud of our team for exceeding your expectations.