“디트로이트 방문”

Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights
Seoul, South Korea
“디트로이트 방문”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a newly renovated hotel
TV also changed all the latest models, so you can send a good time
Can at any time when you want to wash
When asked to clean up the floor cleaner helps clean
You can cook the food you want to eat the food can be eaten at any time
Muriel and Makk very friendly especially gave guidance
Detroit also comfortable and safe during your visit will be a haven

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay has been pleasant and you received great service from our staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reviewed July 2, 2013

From the first inquiry contact, to this current day all members of staff have provided me with a clean, safe and comfortable surrounding. Not being too familiar with the area, I am provided with knowledgeable information for travel directions and many suggestions for employment opportunities. Laundry facility is convenient and the Grab & Go breakfast is a nutritional, quick & healthy way to start every morning. My experience at this location has far exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and staff. I'm so pleased to hear that we have been helpful and friendly in directions as well as employment recommendations. It is our goal to completely satisfy every guest who walks through our doors, and it sounds like we have done just that!

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a semi permanent resident, (I stay for work during the week and live out of town) so I have had plenty of opportunities to see an off-day. There just haven't been any off-days in the year-plus I have been staying here. In fact, what I have seen are constant improvements in the living conditions -- new a/c, paint, television, mattress. Muriel and the rest of the staff go out of their way to ensure the most professional appearance and service -- the common areas, as well as the rooms, are clean and orderly. The atmosphere is safe, quiet and family-friendly. I have traveled frequently for many years, and have never felt "at home" more than here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thomas - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our rooms and the recent improvements we have made to them. As well, I am so glad that you enjoyed the professionalism of our staff and the area our hotel is located within.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The staff team was exceptionally friendly and kind. A welcome treatment when travelling for extended periods. The rooms are consistently clean which is very appreciated as I travel more than not and have left a few places that were less than clean. The location is perfect- near a meijers market to pick up groceries if dining in, or there are a number of restaurants with in walking distance. The expressways are close for travel down town for a game or the museums, or wherever one may want to go. I look forward to returning and seeing Muriel's and Mark's and the whole teams' smiling faces and a good night's sleep!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Rebecca - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you felt welcomed by our friendly staff, especially Muriel and Mark. As well, I am glad that your room was clean and our location was perfect for you.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Been here for a little over a month while relocating to the area. Friendly and helpful staff. I work second shift and hotel is quiet. The morning coffee is very good and perfect for grabbing and going heading to go look at houses.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel, and the grab and go breakfast. I have shared your feedback with our entire staff and they thank you for your kind words. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future. Thank you again.
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 11 years ago for an extended period and liked it. I am visiting friends and family and like to have "my own space" and this property is nicely kept up, in a convienient location and has very friendly staff. There are some age issues showing such as some pealing paint around windows and in the shower, but everything is clean.

Room Tip: If you like more quiet choose the south side. I prefer the parking lot (north side) so I can keep an...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for posting such a Kind review. I am proud of our team for providing you a comfortable "Home Away From Home" during your stay at Detroit Sterling Heights. We love to know our team is exceeding your expectations. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Sandbach, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Many many people have passed through here and it shows. From stained carpets in hallways to laminate peeling off furniture and stains in the bathroom fittings. However, when you are paying around $50 for a room which has a kitchen, flat screen TV and ironing board, it is easy to forgive these. And the staff were friendly enough.

I did not sample the breakfast, though I was amused by it's description by the staff as being "a continental breakfast, served on that table right there" as he pointed to a 2ft by 4ft sideboard in the lobby. I am sure it was delicious!

The one thing I was a bit concerned by is the wifi. When logging in you get "basic" wifi and you can opt to pay $3.99 for high speed wifi. I did a speed test and it showed a download speed of about 750kbps, which is not enough for a Skype call with video.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that your WiFi connection was not satisfactory. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a comfortable stay and good value for your money.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling He...
#1 of 7 in Sterling Heights
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
TownePlace Suites Detroit Sterling Heights
TownePlace Suites Detroit Sterli...
#3 of 7 in Sterling Heights
Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI
Comfort Inn Utica
Comfort Inn Utica
#3 of 7 in Utica
Comfort Inn Warren
Comfort Inn Warren
#3 of 18 in Warren

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights? Share your experiences!