$101
Hampton.com
$138
HIExpress.com
$88
Comfort Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
$82
$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$135
$129
$85
All reviewsice traysnice hotelesafaizfreezer
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I like the hotel and the staff very much. The reception always greets me warmly. The area manager, reception and housekeeping staff all are frienfly and polite. The breakfast and rooms are good. I would definitely recommend it to all.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the rooms and our new breakfast. It's always a pleasure to hear our staff is taking good care of you. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

the staff at this hotel is so freindly and helpful. they make you feel home. Specially Thomas and valerie. The place is 5 minutes away form most shooping centers. Walmart, Target and Oakland Mall. If you plan an an extended stay in the north suberbs of Detroit this the place.

John

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us. It's wonderful to hear the staff took such great care of you, especially Val and Thomas. I appreciate you sharing that. It sounds like the location worked out perfectly for you. Thank you again for your business. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is the 3rd year in a row I have stayed at this property. They have many of the same staff from 3 years ago, and they remember you. A smile and a good morning when they see you. A greeting when coming back in the evening. What more could you ask for when work takes you on the road for weeks or months at a time. Plus a sensible rate for the accommodations. A very good value.

Michael G

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you. Your feedback was simply glowing and so very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued business. I love to hear our staff members are delivering on our committment of exceptional guest service. Thank you for sharing that. We hope to see you again next year as well!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The accommodations are good and I am very pleased with the room and housekeeping. Nice hotel in the area close to shops, restaurants and many of the engineering companies which is great for me being a worker I don't have to drive far for work. Overall everthing you can ask for at a great rate. I would definitely recommend it for short or long term stays.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of your stay with us in Sterling Heights, Michigan. I appreciate you sharing your feedback. I'm happy to hear the location worked out so well. We are happy to have you as our guest. Thank you for your business and your feedback!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The accommodations were excellent, I was very pleased to have a full kitchen to prepare my meals. The room was very clean and comfortable, The staff was awesome, one staffer lent me her own personal DVD player so I could prepare for upcoming training sessions. Very impressive. I could definitely have stayed there longer than the five nights I was there. Residents and guests were very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for your positive review about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide excellent customer service, which is why it is so rewarding to hear your comments about the staff. I am so proud of the person who lent you their personal DVD player; that is the type of service our company is all about!

We appreciate you staying at our hotel, and hope you will stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.