“Inattentive wait staff”
Review of Cheeseburger In Paradise - CLOSED

Cheeseburger In Paradise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went there primarily to see the band and to have some cocktails with 6 adults. It was busy even later on when dinner would be more like a fourth meal. The waitress seemed slightly disappointed that we were only there to have cocktails but as there were 6 of us we would have expected better service. They did have a nice selection of beverages and the ladies had a few frou-frou drinks. The band was excellent even thought they were difficult to see due to the floor plan. They were tucked in a corner. All in all, I might give it another try but it would be a effort.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were so very disappointed in this restaurant . The menu has changed the portions changed and especially the quality of the food . We got the platter of mini burgers and they were charred and dry with no flavor , they were not this way a year ago . What happened ? Did you get a new chef ? The only thing this restaurant has left is its beach bar feel and name . We will not be back again .

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

The coconut shrimp my friend ordered came out burnt and my salmon had the sauce on top of it which the waitress wrote to have it on the side. These are examples of a bad cook, or one that just doesn't care..I won't be returning

Reviewed March 11, 2013

For years we have stopped at Cheeseburger to have lunch while shopping in the area and with our last visit this past Friday, something has changed. The menu was very limited and no one was there on a Friday lunch. Can't say our meal was bad, but it was no where what it used to be. I had the Gumbo and it was very good, but my El Cubano sandwich was nothing special, and the bun was burned. My wife chicken wrap although tasty, had way more lettuce than chicken. Service was good and our food came quickly. Not sure we'll go again but will keep an eye on reviews to see if they start to improve.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

8 of us with two children went to celebrate a birthday. Servers were nice and attentive, but menu was sparse. We had looked at their website prior to going, picked a couple items we wanted, only to get there and the menu was totally different. Didn't have the items we were going to get. They have a lot of tv's but kind of loud music that plays over and over......that Cheeseburger in Paradise song played at least 3 or 4 times in the 2 hours we were there. It was neutral, I'd pass on it next time.