“Best place to get a group lunch”

Ventimiglia Italian Foods
Order Online
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The food was wonderful. Everyone ate more than they should have. The meeting was a success because everyone was happy with the food.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Everytime I'm in the area I stop in and grab an Italian sub on a hard roll with hot peppers and it's always amazing. I'm literally salivating right now as I type this. Great local family spot!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

If anyone is in the area of 15 mile and dodge park, you have to stop by and get a hard Italian sub, the best I’ve ever had.
Thanks guys
Keith

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We have been coming here since the grand opening day of the original restaurant Jovan’s. Yikes, I hate to show my age but this was over 40 years ago! As with anything new regarding a fav nostalgic location we feared change. Let’s face it, this place has rocked for a long long time!!! Our understanding was that there would be a few additions to the menu, however, customer favorites would remain unchanged. One such item was the spaghetti sauce. The best I have had, so yummy! Off we went to try the restaurant now that Ventimigilia Restaurant has completely took over. Not so impressed. The spaghetti meat sauce is completely changed. It was difficult to even see that there was meat in the sauce and there was a strong sour raw garlic aftertaste. Almost like straight tomato paste that was not cooked down. The veal was slightly smaller. Don’t order the grilled chicken salad unless you only want a table spoon or so of cheese on top. The meatball was good but the spaghetti sauce, well I covered that at above. All four of us have decided that we will not be returning. Heads up....This leads to a total of 14 lost customers as typically we go out to eat as a whole family. A little more history. Jovan’s opened back in the day when you went to a neighborhood restaurant and you knew just about everyone there! In fact until this day , even though many have move out of “ The Old Neighborhood “ it is not unusual to still run into someone you know! A pretty cool experience really!!!! Guess this will become one of those dining experiences you hear people talk about and miss for many years to come! With great sorrow ,“ Goodbye Jovan’s and thank you for being the type of restaurant where so many families and friends made great memories dining together throughout these many years!”

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank 569luaf
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

Tried their pasta dinner monthly promotion, and was delighted. Served family style, we enjoyed fresh bread and salad, with both pasta Alfredo and tasty meat sauce. Huge meatballs and Italian sausage. Cookies for dessert. Table wine carafes available. Very reasonable with extraordinary service. Tony is people oriented, and fun to swap stories with. We’ll be back!

Date of visit: January 2019