“LOVED SITTING AT THE BAR....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Garden City, Michigan
“LOVED SITTING AT THE BAR....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Go there every Tuesday for lunch during work since I live all the way in Garden City... never have had a bad experience... Louis by far is an amazing bartender.. he knows my coworker & I by heart and is very polite... never had to ask for a refill and the food was delicious.. & he knows how to make a drink.. My favorite Applebees on this side of town!!!

• Visited December 2013

Washington, Michigan
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

I love the oriental salad - but not with chicken. It is kind of annoying to save a total of 30 cents to get it without the meat. The maple blonde brownie is to die for! I'll go there for those 2 items & put up with the mediocre service and higher than necessary prices. Haven't enjoyed any other menu items I've tried.

Visited April 2012
Michigan
“Nice restaurant, but service was not up to par.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

The food was good, but had to ask twice to get a coffee refill. Our waiter was not very attentive to our needs.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank PlaneJaneMichigan
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Don't go for lunch.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

Food is fine, the service is terrible. I always seem to get the same slow wiatress at lunch. She never comes back to check on me. And some how it doesn't matter where we are seated, we always get the same crappy waitress.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Typical Chi-Chi's, Applebees, Firday's type joint. A beer, a meal. A nice meal and you can wear anything you like.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2008