“Great food and service”

Cross street: Corner of Hayes and Shoreline, half mile south of Hall Road
Clinton township
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 6, 2010

I went there just last weekend without a reservation and got right in on saturday night. It wasn't packed to the max but it was pretty full. I orderd Chicken Picante with a side of pasta. The pasta was good as expected but the chicken Picante was amazing. Although my brother did get the chicken parm and I do say I would of rather got that because it was good also. The server we had was on top of it. He kept up with me and my family who tend to be a bit high maintance we make our waiters work for their tip, we were glad to leave 25%

clinton township
“Better than average”
Reviewed February 9, 2009

I enjoy a clean establishment and this one didn't disappoint. The atmosphere was alright and the staff wore pretty conservative uniforms.

I ordered the calamari and was pleased. It was well prepared and tasted fresh.

Overall I found it a very nice experience.

Normally I'd give it a 3, but their prices we're pretty competitive so that earns them the extra mark.

shelby
“Not a family enviroment.”
Reviewed December 19, 2008

I took my parents here for dinner just a week ago. The place looks nice and all but the restaurant was filled with a bunch of some real wierdos. It looked like a place where low- mid range business types come to pick up on what looked to be foreign ladies for hire. It was obvious that the management knew what was going on. The pasta was good but two of our dishes arrived cold. I was embaresd to be there with my family. I actually walked my wife to the bathroom so she wouldn't be bothered.

5 Thank tonybShelby
Volcano, California
“Nothing much - an Italian coffee shop”
Reviewed October 1, 2007

My brother thinks this place is terrific, but I guess he does not travel much. The four of us had dinner there the other night.

The meatless spaghetti was insipid - pretty much what you'd expect from a supermarket. The other Italian dishes were of better quality.

Our waitress was dreadful. She was 24, cute, and so cheerful and loud that she was offensive. She did not keep our orders straight, so she arrived with our plates to cheerfully ask who got what. Even in our rural California coffee shops, the waitress keeps orders straight. This girl (and she was a girl) should have been working in Denny's.

4 Thank rwwaugh