“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Antonio's Italian Cuisine

Antonio's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh and bursting with flavor is what Antonio's Italian Cuisine has to offer. We provide great tasting Italian food that's prepared fresh (under the watchful eyes of Mamma Picano), with the highest quality of ingredients. Treat yourself today with a meal from our delicious menu. At Antonio's Italian Cuisine you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service,and affordable prices. Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey at Antonio's Italian Cuisine
Detroit, Michigan
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2011

We had my son's baptism there and everything was wonderful! I can't say enough how the owner Antonio and the waitress's were incredible! The food was great and the prices were very reasonable. We had approx 30 people and I wouldn't hesitate to have a party there again .

4 Thank Krystle0819

Madison Hts., MI
“MeatBall Sub for lunch? Way better!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2010

One day I had a hankering for a meatball sub. But I wanted something made by a real Italian restaurant. I Googled and found Antonio's. They said that they didn't have a meatball sub on the menu but they would work something up for me. What they served was heaven. Ciabatta bread toasted and folded over 2 meatballs with sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. The meatballs were moist and delicately seasoned, the ciabatta bread, crispy and chewy. Even though this was just a sandwich, it was served on a white rectangular plate with a nice understated decorative garnish. The restaurant's interior is tidy and nicely done. The owner answers the phone when you call and the servers are crisply dressed in black with silver neck ties. My special sandwich was only $6.95. I'm going back in the evening when I can sample a more involved selection and some wine. This is not a chain - just one restaurant with real italian food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank shaker12
Detroit, Michigan
“Best eggplant anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2009

Best eggplant anywhere

3 Thank CathyL4
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not what it used to be. Something has changed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2009

Not what it used to be. Something has changed.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Clair Shores, MI
“Only the best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2008

I've been going here for years!! It is by far the most authentic Italian food you will ever find in Michigan. If you want homemade gnocchi, omg go here!! There sauces are incredible plus you get rolls, soup AND salad with your entree. It's a small, but quaint and relaxing atmosphere. You will not be disappointed unless you are not a true Italian and dont "get" real food. I purposley save some on my plate because I look forward to the left overs when my shows are on at night. It's so good, that I can't go to bed knowing its sitting in the fridge, Seriously! Haha. Anways, great food, go get some!

2 Thank dianacmt