“Italian but not too much.”

Antonio's Italian Cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fresh and bursting with flavor is what Antonio's Italian Cuisine has to offer. We provide great tasting Italian food that's prepared fresh (under the watchful eyes of Mamma Picano), with the highest quality of ingredients. Treat yourself today with a meal from our delicious menu. At Antonio's Italian Cuisine you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service,and affordable prices. Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey at Antonio's Italian Cuisine
Metro Detroit
“Italian but not too much.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Yes, I am Italian, I was born there and I was brought up knowing the true sense of an Italian restaurant. Overall this is a good Italian-American restaurant, which means that it adapted the Italian tradition to the American taste. Italian at 70%. Would I go there again? Yes!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank SandroDTW

Detroit, MI
“Antonio Italian Restaurant, Sterling Heights, MI”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Julie was my waitress and she was extremely pleasant and customer service oriented. She helped me select my entree and let me sample the soup of day Stracciatella Soup (it was delicious and would order next time!), the salad was very fresh, bread......awesome and I had Chicken Rustica......very good and nice presentation..I will go back..................thumbs up!!

Visited October 2013
Michigan
“Great Food, Great San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Great Take Out”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I have been here multiple times, as well as have had take out a few times as well. Every time we have eaten at the restaurant, everything has been great. We have had the Chicken Marsala, Chicken Vito? (The one with Hungarian Peppers), Lasagna, Ravioli, too many to name all of them, but all have been great. Their creamy garlic salad dressing is great, if you get the salad, and their minestrone is fantastic as well. One thing that set's this place apart is the San Marzano Tomato sauce. Using San Marzano tomato's adds a unique richness that no other tomato can, and to find a place that uses these is great!
Their garlic bread is great as well.
It would be nice if they had a few more options in the wine department, as well as some draft beers, but this place is still great.
Also, If you are ever looking for a place to get take, Antonio's is it. Every time we have gotten take out from here, they provide EVERYTHING. Bread, butter, parmagian cheese, etc. and everything has been just as if you ate at the restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Southfield, Michigan
“Good Value”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

...Especially when feeding a larger group as we did at Antonio's recently. Most of the group raved about their meals. The fresh hot rolls, the marinara sauce, the calamari appetizer and the spumoni ice cream, and the fresh pot of coffee were stand-outs among this crowd. Alcohol is served here and they even have featured craft beer selections.
The atmosphere is dark and a bit tired. Expect paper napkins and small salads served on plastic plates with small plastic containers of side dressing, however the staff is efficient and our young waitress was especially good-natured and accommodating.

• Visited August 2013
Warren
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Italian Restaurant Around”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Never have I had less than excellent food, service and atmosphere and we go there every special occasion or when I CAN!!!!!!
LOVE IT