“Big Menu”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 6, 2019

There was a wait, but we found that to be true at any Olive Garden we have been to. Hubby had the Chicken Gnocci soup which he really liked, then Chicken Alfredo. He liked the taste but it was very dry. It could have used more sauce. I got the Stuffed Chicken Marsala which I enjoyed very much. The servings are very large, and since you get a good sized salad or soup, you just can't eat it all. Took home left overs for the next day. Service from Monika T was very good. We will return.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

The lakeside circle area has lots of shopping in the area (Costco, Jo-Ann, Art Van and Lakeside Mall) and while my wife and we’re shopping we decided to grab a late lunch at the Olive Garden. The special was the $12.99 all you can eat pasta and we decided to try it. My wife had the cheese ravioli and I had the mushroom/cheese ravioli which hit the spot. Salad and bread was good with perfect amount of dressing. Sometimes too much or not enough we have experienced at other olive gardens. Our waitress Alisa was great! The peach Bellini was always full and she was very pleasant. The only issue and this goes for a lot of Olive Gardens is the wifi often doesn’t work. If going to offer wifi please make sure it is reliable.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

From 3-5 pm, Olive Garden offers several dishes as an entree. It is much smaller than the dinner portion. But for someone who cannot eat much, it's the perfect size. It comes with unlimited soup or salad and bread sticks. Yum! My service from the young lady was good.

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Went to Olive Garden because we had a gift card. It took about 25 minutes to be seated. Although the service was pretty good, the food was terrible. My son had spaghetti with Italian sausage. The casing on the sausage was so tough, he got tired of chewing and spit it out. I got the tour of italy. The chicken parmigian was so hard around the edges that I didn't eat most of it. As far as the lasagna, I've had better out of a box from the Walmart freezer section. My wife and I felt sick by the time we got home and that lasted half way through the next day. They took the sausage off the bill and gave us a discount. The point of going there was to use our gift card and have a nice meal out. We used the card but really didnt get the nice meal. I guess coming from an Italian family makes a difference. I will never bother with this overpriced slop again !

Reviewed February 21, 2019

stopped in on a thursday evening. Very busy, but we were seated within 30 minutes. Standard olive garden delicious salad, server was very pleasant and checked on us throughout our time there. I ordered the cheese ravioli, which tasted good, very filling so I only ate 4. My date had the tour of Italy, which he said was "ok". We skipped dessert and went home. I became sick to my stomach shortly afterward and that continued for the next 24 hours or so. Not sure if it was food handling/temperature/food additives, or some other issue. I noticed the meals were coming out very quickly so I wondered if things were just not heated enough etc., Needless to say we tossed the leftovers that we'd taken home. I've eaten at olive garden before (other locations), and never been ill, but I think next time I'll stick to the salad . Sorry olive garden.

Date of visit: February 2019