Review Highlights
Looking for cigars

They have a great selection from high to low end. The staff is very helpful in helping me with my... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2017
Anthony C
Sterling Heights, Michigan
via mobile
Casual visit

My husband loves a good cigar and a nice glass of bourbon, this place is nice and relaxing the... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2017
Susan R
Sterling Heights, Michigan
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Jenuwine has a spacious walk-in humidor and you can browse to your heart's content. Advice is there when you want it- never breathing down your neck. Good variety of cigar accoutrements and comfy chairs to test-drive a choice.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Place located in a strip mall so I had my doubts. But when you open the door, huge interior, nicely decorated with old-world charm (mounted animal heads on walls certainly add to the ambience) with large wood bar in back and the largest humidor you'd ever seen. Pricing is good, selection is enormous, with live entertainment evenings (certain days). Also has a "members-only" section with private access (from inside or directly from rear of building), lockers, etc. Nicely decorated. However, service is lacking - this biz is strictly based on customer relationships. Person working there lacked any personality, manager is a bit "abrupt". Espectially felt jaded when I go in to buy a 'gar and look to smoke it there and after I light it I'm told they close in 15 minutes. Huh? Couldn't tell me that before I lit it? They did let me stay a bit past closing, but had to finish the stick in the parking lot. Not the joyable evening I thought I'd have... Still, place is worth checking out.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Cohibaba
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had a great time and will be back! A massive selection of cigars and a cool place to hang out. I smoked a Fuente Don Carlos and it was terrific. Cute girl working the bar, good cocktails, good music - what is not to like?

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was a destination of sorts for me. Huge selection. The biggest i ever saw, no. The best I ever saw, no. But great none the less. Interesting staff. A little over the top, but i didn't wave them off, so maybe it was on me and no way can i fault them for liking what they do. Good crowd to have a puff and a drink with during afternoon and evening.
I don't know if it is their turnover, or over humidification but i saw many singles that had burst. I kinda had to ponder a while before i bought a box. Then i was kinda upset that the 'sale' price isn't what i was charged. Buyer be ware.
Scotch selection was ok, but over-priced. I'd likely go back to the south end next round.

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank daTurbinator
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Nice atmosphere, comfortable. HUGE selection of cigars. Nice selection of bar menu as well. Scotch is reasonably priced though selection is good it could be expanded. Less crowded times allow you to enjoy your smoke rather than everyone elses - but all-in-all agreat place to enjoy a cocktails and cigar.

Date of experience: February 2013