“One of the best in the Detroit Metro area!”
Review of La Saj

La Saj
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Warren, MI
“One of the best in the Detroit Metro area!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I recently dined with two others at La Saj and was thrilled with the quality, quantity, and value I discovered. The food was the best Lebanese I have tasted, and those dining with me agreed. I would highly recommend it!

• Visited August 2013

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Perfect Spot for "Ladies' Lunch"!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We always look for a pretty (and quiet) place for a late lunch when travelling and this was it! I was visiting my girlfriends in Detroit and, after a bit of great shopping, we happened upon La Saj where we enjoyed a leisurely Lebanese repast accompanied by a carafe of very nice wine. A return visit is definitely in order.

• Visited February 2013
UK
“Outstanding food”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very good food here! I had the falafel appetizer (which was pretty ginormous) and the shwarma duo - both are excellent, but HUGE. The menu might look at first glance to be a little pricey, but the quality and amount of food you get for that is well worth it - I have lunch, and possibly dinner for tomorrow, too. I'm in the area for another couple of days, and I'm already planning to go back (after I digest this meal, which should only take two or three days).

Visited April 2013
Troy
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was invited to celebrate a family event. The wait staff was patient as well as helpful as we paced our orders. The spread and bread were delivered on request and generously. The hummus was the best I have tasted. Portions are generous so be sure to ace yourself or share. Although the restaurants focus is in the utilization of herbs and spices, they did not overpower the dishes that were ordered. The lentil soup was smooth yet hearty. We all took food hoe, which seemed the standard as I looked around.

The interior of the restaurant is unexpected as the restaurant is located in a small strip mall. The prices are more than fair and the hospitality is 5 star. I definitely will go back again.

• Visited March 2013
Shelby Township MI
“Best Middle Eastern fare”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We are occasional diners at La Saj, and every visit has been excellent. The staff is friendly and attentive. On our last visit we noticed they expanded the dining room which made the atmosphere even nicer. They have plenty of booths which is always a plus. There is never a wait. The food is outstanding. There are so many Arabic restaurants in the area but this one cleary is the best

• Visited February 2013