“Mmmm, Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2012

This is hands down my favorite Italian restaurant in the area. I usually sit at the bar and come to know several of the bar tenders. They are very friendly and entertaining. This is a perfect combination of good food and awesome service. Way to go Carrabba's.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I love Italian food and this is my go to place for it. Haven't had one meal I didn't like. You must have the Blackberry Sangria delicious.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We discovered Carrabbas' on a visit to Naples, Florida years ago and were delighted when they came to Michigan.
Consistency of the quality of food and service is the main reason we dine there frequently.
The menu pricing is very reasonable, asking to split a meal is never an issue.
The Proprietor or assistant always stop by to ensure satisfaction.