“Awesome Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sterling's Bistro

Sterling's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Sterling's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Just off Hall Road
Romeo, Michigan
“Awesome Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went there with friends to celebrate my birthday. We sat in the bar for happy hour, the food was amazing, and the drink specials not bad either. I had tried their food at the Sterlingfest during the summer, and was very impressed when I finally made it there! I will be going back for dinner, the menu had several things I'd like to try:)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank angeleyesinstrlnghgt

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Sterling Delivers an Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Some business associates and I visited Sterling's Bistro after a day of travel. We were staying down the road and found this hidden gem. The wine list and drink assortment were quite nice. We ordered appetizers that tasted fantastic and were plated nicely. Several of us had a seafood variety plate that offered a fresh, delicious selection of seafood (non-fried thankfully). The service at Sterling's Bistro was professional, friendly, and was prompt in bringing out our plates at the appropriate time. I highly recommend this local restaurant if visiting the Utica/Sterling Heights, MI area.

2 Thank BulletBob7
Harrison Township, Michigan
“Good choice for dinner or happy hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We took my my neice here to celebrate her 21st birthday. We sat in the bar area and took advantage of the happy hour drink and appetizer specials. There was also a special deal on Thursday for ladies night where all ladies entrees were 1/2 off. Food was very tasty and waiter attentive. It was a good deal overall with 3 entrees, 2 appetizer and 6 martinis for $70. We will be back.

• Visited September 2012
Austintown, Ohio
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Food was really, really good and waiter was nice, but once we got our appetizer we didn't see our waiter again for a very long time. Took unusually long for us to get our dinners.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank palefoot
Utica, Michigan
“Hidden gem - gourmet food without the gourmet price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have been going to Sterling's Bistro since it opened. Each time we go, we continue to be amazed at the quality of food and attention to detail they have. BTW they have a birthday special (not really advertised) - fish of the day or prime rib free on the exact date of your birthday. They have remodelled (I miss the beautiful mirrors) - but they still do a top notch job.

My favorite is the Crab and Shrimp cake - they've got some sauce that makes it "to die for". I also love the sea bass - one warning, the sauce they serve with it is very rich, so if you're sensitive to rich foods go easy on the green sauce.

I'm not much of a dessert person, but they've got a great creme brulee - again served uniquely with raspberry sauce - yum!

• Visited September 2012