“I love Panera.”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I pass by this Panera Bread every day on my way to work, and I frequently go through the drive through to get a soup and sanwhich combo for my lunch that day. Their food is always fresh, and the soup is well seasoned, with some of these places you have to add a pound of salt to their food for any taste, but not here. I would recommend it!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was the most recent visit. Every Panera I've been to appears to be about the same....prompt service, comfortable seating, good food and at a decent price. This time I had the tomato and mozzarella panini and the broccoli cheddar soup. While the panini was a bit on the bland side (what do you expect with mozzarella cheese?), the soup was outstanding.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I love Panera, and usually we always know that Panera will have good food. Came to Sterling Heights Panera for breakfast, ordered and waited, and waited, and waited...finally I went to the pick up area, and there was our order, just sitting there getting cold. Didn't hear our order called or anything. I asked if the order was ready, and the staff was giving that look that basically said, "Yes, and don't bother me..." Oh well...don't think we'll be in the area again in the near future, but it's kind of a shame for Panera.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good food and quick service. Tables are ok to sit booths would be better. Great desserts also.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Like to stop in when I want a change of food and atmosphere.
Like their soup in a bread bowl. Service is good.