“AWESOME!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is a great place to eat!! We went there for our anniversary and the food was delicious. Started out with a chocolate martini. Then had some bread that they brought us. We had house salads. The dressing was super!! I had Chicken a al Rosa. It was delicious. My husband had steak. Then they treated us to a cannoli for our special day. We were FULL as we waddled out. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion or just for a nice meal!!

1  Thank Beth H

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant many times over the past several years and it never disappoints me. It is one of our favorite when traveling in this area. In the past, we would order the iron planked tuna which was always excellent. Unfortunately, they seemed to have removed it from their menu. This time we ordered the panko crusted shrimp. It was excellent and the shrimp and servings are very large! My husband and I could easily have split the dish! My sister ordered the pan fried lake perch and she also enjoyed her meal very much.
Their red house wine (bottle is on the table) is also very good and very inexpensive. This will remain on our list of favorite "up north" restaurants.

1  Thank Harrisgumby
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is one of the best resturants on the east side of the state. The Prime Rib is outstanding, melts in your mouth! We have been here a couple of times and all of the meals we have had where excellence. If you are in the area and want a very nice sit down dinner, come here. A little pricey but worth it!

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The waitress was great and delivery was fast. The pasta dishes were run of the mill but the prime rib pizza was excellent. The steaks were good as well.

1  Thank T S
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I recently had an awesome dinner at rosas. We had calamari which was awesome for an appetizer and I had a fresh pasta with crabmeat it was top notch. We will be back.

1  Thank Northernboy19