“Great restaurant, pleasantly surprised!!”

Two Tonys Taverna Grille
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Spring Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were staying in Grand Haven and were looking for a nice sit down meal for our last evening. Luckily we cam across this restaurant in a local guide book. The food was fantastic and I wish I had known about this place sooner because they have gluten free items as well - pizza and pasta!! Everything was fresh and good, looks like the chef takes great pride in his creations. Good crab cake appetizer, the bacon wrapped prawns were delicious. Our server turned out to be the manager and we had a nice conversation, bought a t-shirt as well, lol. Will definitely return there if in the area.

2  Thank miablue21

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have had the opportunity to experience restaurants all over the US. I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered Two Tonys. It seems they have a real chef who isn't afraid to challenge himself, successfully, with his specials. From the menu I have ordered their resotto (everyone offered), seafood languini and pizza and all were well prepared and tasted great. The atmosphere is very trendy for West Michigan and their bathrooms are always clean. I love trying different restaurants and very rarely do I experience a restaurant that has good food, good service and a good atmosphere. I think Two Tonys strives to provide all three.

2  Thank CAPA33404
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We have dined here several times in the past month, sometimes with family or friends and sometimes on our own. The greek salad is very good and we order that on most visits. My husband thinks it is awesome and just loves it! We recently ordered perch which were tasty and delicious and plentiful. Dinner is very good. We have eaten Pizza and Pasta options and enjoy it all. A few nights ago we dined with friends and they enjoyed Two Tonys as well! This is a comfortable restaurant and dining is good and the service is friendly. Reviewed by Debbie

1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Pizza was awesome. We got the gyro pizza. Wasn't sure I would like the feta cheese, boy was I wrong. It was phenomenal. Great service delicious apps. We got the flaming cheese. Kids loved the kids menu. Meat ball on top of spaghetti song all the way home.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Went there for a company function and was impressed with food, drink and service. Took my wife there a bit later and we both enjoyed the food and service. She wants to go back soon!