$108
$150
$107
$61
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate(Southgate)(Great Value!)
$79
$65
$63
$69
$64
$60
All reviewschop househot buffet breakfasthuge poolan on site restaurantlarge refrigeratorlovely propertyolder hotelout of townersfull service hotelvolleyball tournamentpublic areasfront counterhotel breakfastbar and grillshower headdecent sizewould stay here again
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have been to this hotel on many occasions. The office staff always seem to bend over backwards to help. The rooms are clean and the service and amenities are impeccable. On a recent trip we were celebrating my mother's 80th birthday. The restaurant/bar manager made sure the event was memorable. The manager went above and beyond.The entire staff was so friendly.
Every time I come to the Detroit-metro area I visit this hotel. I also refer it too my friends and relatives who live in the area for parties and Sunday brunches. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marty E
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stayed here earlier this year for a friends wedding. Hotel staff and management are very friendly and helpful they got us everything we needed. Went down to the bar the night before the wedding and had a few drinks and listened to a band, chatted with the resturant manager, She was very poliet and made sure our stay at the hotel was going very well. The hotel is a little out dated i must agree on that, & that the lobby front desk area plays it up well. But other than a few minor things, our overall stay was very good!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank ak2011jjh
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was my second trip everything was up dated friendly staff, the restaurant and bar I would give a 10 I really enjoy the bands on the weekends. The rooms were up dated all and all I really enjoyed my weekend.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank jaxs218
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Had a great stay, staff was very friendly, and they treated me very well as a Priority Club Platinum member with free coupons at the bar/restaurant. Nice indoor pool and hot tub, and close to I-75. Nice bed and flat screen TV. The only downside was that the hotel was a bit aged, though it had been remodeled. It has the layout of the "traditional" Holiday Inns that were popular in the 80s and 90s. You can tell it is an older hotel, but that didn't diminish my stay.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others,especially if you have Priority Club status, as they treated me very well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank carcross
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Very disappointed in our stay. We have stayed there on numerous occassions and it seems the hotel is going downhill. We requested a quiet room and were given a room right by the stairs. It is supposed to be a smoke free hotel but the smoke was so thick in the hallway that it came into our room. When we asked for the manager before we left the response was she was doing her rounds. We complained to the person at the desk and her response was we can't control it if if someone walks down the hall with a cigarette. If the manager was doing rounds you would think they would have noticed. The most disgusting thing was our shower curtain. It stuck like it had never been cleaned and just sat in dirty water. We asked the front desk in the morning to please change it and when got back to the room that night it still hadn't been changed. That becomes a health issue.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Dear greg s,

Thank you so much for your recent comments and for always choosing our hotel everytime you're in the area and we greatly appreciate it. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service and are happy doing so. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Most importantly, I'd like to apologize for the issues you experienced at our hotel and assure you that your review would most certainly be replied to. We take very seriously the confidence our guests place in us and we work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Janice A