All reviewschop househot buffet breakfasthuge poolan on site restaurantlarge refrigeratorolder hotellovely propertyout of townersfull service hotelvolleyball tournamentpublic areasfront counterhotel breakfastbar and grillshower headdecent sizewould stay here again
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This Holiday Inn is an older hotel; all you have to do is look at their website to know that. However, it's perfectly fine. I was just there this past weekend, and yes, they're renovating. But the renovations are coming along well, and when they're finished, I'm sure it will be lovely. Older hotels can have some issues, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with this property.

I had no cleanliness problems with my room, and the staff were all very pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank travelpup34
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This is a very old (but updated) and large Holiday Inn with no elevators to the second floor. The rooms are comfortable; the rates seem a little steep; the restaurant is full-service with no comliemtary breakfast unless you're a Priority Club member. There is a bar will live enterntainment on weekends.It's very accessible to I-75. Because of the large indoor pool, spa and game room, it is a vey popular place for families on winter weekends. Hence, lots of noise all the time. Due to the size of the facility, many of the rooms are a long trek from the lobby, restaurant and bar. The lack of elevators can make toting bulky luggage a chore for those on the second level.

Room Tip: Outside room closer to the lobby and on the first floor
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tallybob
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed here for a wedding cause that is where everyone was staying. otherwise this place would not have been my first choice. After we checked in and went to our room we noticed a terrible smell, and then I had to use the bathroom opened the door and Wam! Smell was 100 times worse lifted the toilet seat and there it was a huge load of crap! I called the front desk and the lady said... do you want me to just send housekeeping?...... Ummm no I want a new room they sent some guy with a new key and never even said sorry just handed us the key. Never again!!! Teach your staff how to clean! I am seeing a lot of complaints about this on here. Who wants to sleep in someone else's filth!? NASTY place!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank maddy112500
Reviewed September 3, 2011

This hotel is beautiful! The entire hotel staff was so helpful and polite. We really enjoyed the lounge and the band that was playing that night. Our room was nice and clean with comfortable pillows on our bed. We also enjoyed the beautiful court yard where we could relax and enjoy the sun. It was a very comfortable place to stay away from home.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Ann T
Reviewed August 8, 2011

AWSOME! The staff was wonderful! very nice hotel. Great nite club and entertainment on the weekend and staff was great! Food was wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo